[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
India Company Chat Room - Community

India Company Chat Room

Tell your own story!
Hey everybody! I just decided to make a chat room for my comic, India Company, so that if there are any questions, thoughts, or advice there would be a easy collected way to access them. So to start us off, what do you all think of the comic so far?

I think it's a kool comic and it was a good idea to put up a thread related to it.

I was thinking about doing 6 acts and if it's a hit then I'll do sequel to it. But that will happen in its own time and besides I've got to focus on what this one by four slab went to! Never again will I put 3 pelicans on seemingly sturdy poles never again.

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:32 pm
I think it's a kool comic and it was a good idea to put up a thread related to it.
Don't ya mean Kool Komik?

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:22 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Yup. Kool Komik of Koolness. Apple Krumble.

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:30 pm
TheArbiter25 wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:22 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Yup. Kool Komik of Koolness. Apple Krumble.
Lol

TheArbiterofblocks wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:22 pm
Hey everybody! I just decided to make a chat room for my comic, India Company, so that if there are any questions, thoughts, or advice there would be a easy collected way to access them. So to start us off, what do you all think of the comic so far?
Great! When I Finished reading the kurrent komiks I was like: That was ligitnes

Nearly finished! Just touching up on some things and already moving the characters into position! Won't be long now!

TheArbiterofblocks wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:42 am
Nearly finished! Just touching up on some things and already moving the characters into position! Won't be long now!
Yyyyyyyaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!. Kant wait!

I've got all the photos taken and now I'm just looking for a new app to edit everything because Pixlr isn't going to cut it when there is gunfire involved.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”