[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
A role playing game - Page 15 - Community

A role playing game

Tell your own story!
Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:21 pm
TheArbiter25 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:17 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:32 am

Yeah for me it just got a bit too chaotic and not very well-organised. It could do with a Dungeon Master and a proper "luck of the dice" style combat, instead of "I see 10,000 Elites, I stare at them, they all die". Not that anyone said that, but I could tell it was gonna happen. I just don't enjoy "unrealistic" roleplaying, which is why I enjoy dice and card tabletop RPGs, as they have some luck and more skill when there's a dice involved.
I'm annoyed that people get whiny on the forum if they can't control what other players do I want to have my character do what I want him to do or don't do what I don't want to do
I know you're trying to mock me right now. All I said was that if you can't even touch other people's characters the story will turn into some stupid unrealistic fantasy. People will have to make their characters kill hundreds of enemies at once.
Yup, he's right Arby. People didn't like it when I messed with they're characters on the Role Playing game. That's why I've been sticking with the Imperial Campaign. I like being able to control some of the things other people do. That way we can have small fight scenes that aren't jumbled up into an incredibly on going battle. I also see your point Arby, you don't want your character killed off or stuck to the side to come back in about twenty posts. The only thing you should really be worried about is if people start killing off your character. Then you should go back to where you want to and reset from there. Overall you just gotta go with the flow.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”