[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The Imperial Campaign - Page 104 - Community

The Imperial Campaign

Tell your own story!
I not agree

So originally it was a ONI safe house/research lab/storage facility on the mountain they landed on.

Only green and Daniel were supposed to be there then somone put Z19 in there which I assumed that z19 was on a different ship

Then the avalanche blocked the entrance which eas magically fixed

And then Survivor messes it up worse by making it a bunker in the valley itself instead of the mountain WHICH IT WAS ORIGINALLY.

Oh gött ze plot holes

This is ticking me off

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:20 pm
I not agree

So originally it was a ONI safe house/research lab/storage facility on the mountain they landed on.

Only green and Daniel were supposed to be there then somone put Z19 in there which I assumed that z19 was on a different ship

Then the avalanche blocked the entrance which eas magically fixed

And then Survivor messes it up worse by making it a bunker in the valley itself instead of the mountain WHICH IT WAS ORIGINALLY.

Oh gött ze plot holes

This is ticking me off
The problem with all of these is that they could've been avoided had you mentioned the bunker was actually on a mountain.

Alright, I took one for the team. Edited my post to make it fit better with Rogue's.

Tandros IV

Worst system in the galaxy.
Home to many scumbags.
The minute she landed, she was greeted by TLF personnel.
Above her raged a battle between the Red Eagle fleet (that had stayed when Kallin left) and a Devil blockade.

"Spacepass check."

"What?"

"You don't have a spacepass?"

"I don't know what that is."

They pointed their rifles at her.

"Sorry miss, you're not allowed on the ground."

Welp, I tried to write a piece tonight and nothing good came out. Ended up deleting a lot of ideas. Not sure how to continue, anybody want to write a part?

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:22 am
Welp, I tried to write a piece tonight and nothing good came out. Ended up deleting a lot of ideas. Not sure how to continue, anybody want to write a part?
Try, try again?

Hey guys, it's been a while. I've been really busy lately. I've been focusing on school work and the farm a lot, but I have been trying to focus on motocross a lot more as well. I wish I was as active as I used to be but the past couple months have been immensely busy for me. I'm really hoping things cool down sometime soon, I hope y'all understand.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:47 am
Hey guys, it's been a while. I've been really busy lately. I've been focusing on school work and the farm a lot, but I have been trying to focus on motocross a lot more as well. I wish I was as active as I used to be but the past couple months have been immensely busy for me. I'm really hoping things cool down sometime soon, I hope y'all understand.
I'm sort of short on inspiration.
And I get you.
I'm going through some rocky personal life myself, but no hard feelings Bro, you do what you do.

I feel guilty that I can't think of anything.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”