[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The Imperial Campaign - Page 108 - Community

The Imperial Campaign

Tell your own story!
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:42 pm
Daniel tucked the photograph away in his chest plate and retrieved the helmet.

This time the HUD lit up and the armor fully activated.

He stretched his arms the armor did not restrict movement at all.

Daniel left and grabbed several duffle bags of standard ammunition, grenades and guns and opened the door into the elevator which he had previously locked.

He loaded all of the supplies into the elevator and told the floating drone to lock the door and never open it....

He left the supplies in the elevator for anyone who was at the mountain bunker and headed down the mountain with sniper rifle and a magnum.

Daniel was angry, he felt betrayed and he intended to get off this rock.

Drekkus stared into space, he had hijacked a civilian transport ship not long ago and he was close to tracking down the dem- no... devil.
If you're referring to -011, the covenant call them Archdemons.
The squad is called the Devil-slayers because the covenant were sometimes seen as ***-spawn themselves.

If you're not referring to my character, then go full on.

No luck.
All the footage showed was an escape pods crashing into a desert.

Wait.

That could be hers.

He radioed the others.

"How are things on your end?"

Static.
Something was wrong.
He quickly got up and strode out of the base.
He could only hope nothing had gone too wrong.

Edit: Holy guacamole, my autocorrect went insane. I just corrected everything.

(Geez Z19, I'm literally giving you everything you need to continue, just right something, I don't want to do the others because I feel like I'm monopolising the story if I do).

I’m sorry. I’ve been so sick and it’s kinda hard to do much. I’m on the upswing but not 100%. I’ll work on it today, I swear.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:11 pm
I’m sorry. I’ve been so sick and it’s kinda hard to do much. I’m on the upswing but not 100%. I’ll work on it today, I swear.
Relatable.

It's been a long time...
As Hex and an injured Z19 were walking with their fireteam of 3 Spartans and 5 Marines, Hex's comm unit started flashing. She took the tool off her belt and pressed a button to reveal a hologram. Kallin and Riley appeared in it. She was shocked to see them as was Z19 who looked over and saw what was going on. Kallin started, "Agent Hex, it is a relief to see you." Hex replied, "It's good to see you too sir." Kallin continued, "What has happened there Agent Hex? Is Alpha still intact? And where is ONI Daniel and -011?" Our Pelican and 2 pods crashed in the mountains, we discovered an ONI hideout and met a Super Spartan -004 and captured Spartan X37. Alpha is intact but currently seperated into Fireteams at the moment. -011 pulled Daniel's rank and has taken the helm and Daniel's location is unknown sir." A brief pause occurred for thoughts so Kallin could think. "Where is -011 now?" Stated Riley. Hex replied, "He went off alone, we've been dispatched to circle around a small encampment and surprise the enemy with him." Kallin processed all that was said and finally had a response, "Remind -011 he has no rank in the Red Eagle Army and cannot demote Daniel anywhere but ONI. Then find Daniel. Go ahead with this task -011 has ordered and regroup with me at these coordinates I'm sending you now. Good luck Agent Hex." The transmission ended and Hex looked over at Z19. He was wearing a ballistic vest as a replacement for his disintegrated chest plate. Z19 stated, "This just got interesting."

Oh no!! Uh, I can delete my part if you want. Also, nice to see you!

It's whatever you wanna do. And it's nice to finally post again :D

Oh no... I might have to cause a mutiny...
😈
Or a rebellion...

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”