[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The Imperial Campaign - Community

The Imperial Campaign

Tell your own story!
Hello, this is a new RPG. The set is based on the war of the Red Eagles and the Dark Devils. This is designed to be a serious story, so no playing around(example) "So he went and ate a chicken sammich on a star." I will start the story here...

Z19 could hear a sort of crunching sound, but his visor was still covered in mud from the last explosion. By the time he wiped his visor, he knew that sound. A tank was about to splat him!

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:11 am
Anybody else wanna try?
Give us more of a plot. And bio of people. I'm sure people would try then. I'm confused on where to start at the moment.

Sure, the current battle is on the abandoned planet of Oro. Oro is a planet of hills and plains. Rain comes extremely often, making travel by foot extremely hard. The current heroes are Z19, Endis, and Hunter.

Z19-
Armor- Crimson scout
Faction- Red Eagles
Bio- Z19 fought often in the UNSC Civil War. The UNSC beat down the uprising and gained much more territory. The Red Eagles were formed to protect the new UNSC domain. They are now at war with a new faction, the Dark Devils. The Dark Devils are the remaining forces of the defeated rebels.

Endis-
Armor- Black Helljumper
Faction- Dark Devils
Bio- The UNSC civil war turned many planets into dust, others were left without necessary supplies. The planet of Jallice was Endis' home. This planet was left with nothing but abandoned warehouses. Most people died of lack of water and food. Endis swore to destroy the UNSC in his lifetime. He now commands the Dark Devils.

Hunter-
Armor- Tan Hayabusa
Faction- Mercenary
Bio- Hunter was hired by the Red Eagles to help scout the new frontier. He is currently fighting in the battle of Oro.

I hope this clears some things up. Feel free to add your own heroes!

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:00 pm
Hello, this is a new RPG. The set is based on the war of the emperors (check my account on the gallery for backstory on the champions and emperors). This is designed to be a serious story, so no playing around(example) "So he went and ate a chicken sammich on a star." I will start the story here...

Z19 could hear a sort of crunching sound, but his visor was still covered in mud from the last explosion. By the time he wiped his visor, he knew that sound. A tank was about to splat him!
As he wiped off the mud he jumped away from the tank. Just in time not to go, "Splat." The driver of the tank jumped out and cuffed Z19 with some power draining cuffs. The unknown masked man injected a sedative into his neck which knocked him out cold. From a satellite above a watchful eye saw the muddy and desolate battlefield. Soon a smile appeared...

Meanwhile on the other part of the battlefield, Hunter and his men were trudging through the mud when yet another missile hit the ground and took two soldiers with it. "Continue to the outpost!" Hunter yelled. They looked in the foggy sky just to see a drop pod racing toward them. The last thing they could see was the impact of the pod, then everything was brown from mud. The group regained composure just in time to see the door pop off. Smoke covered who or what was inside. But then they saw it...

An energy sword activated making the character completely visible. It was an orange MK V. His code name was. "Titan." He was one of the Dark Devils highest ranking soldier. Endis sends him to finish off remaining enemies in war zones that are too risky to put ordinary soldiers in. Hunter noticed the soldier and ordered his men to proceed. His men looked at him like he was crazy. But he made a hand gesture to continue onward. Titan looked at one of the passing soldiers and said, "When I'm done with him, I'm coming for you." Hunter pulled out his energy sword that was resting on his leg. He took his katana and stabbed it into the ground. He told Titan, "Let's get this over with."

The two soldiers ran at each other with swords in hand. Their swords slashed and made large sounds. They parried each other's attacks until Hunter's sword drained into a hilt. "Blasted power swords!" Hunter yelled.

Titan had one more strike with his ES and he intended to make it count. Hunter dodge the first strike rolled to the left to dodge the second. Titan was becoming angry and slashing harder, and harder. Hunter knew he couldn't dodge many more but he kept on dodging. he had made it back to his katana but when he turned around he saw the bright sword so he jumped back, leaving the katana where it stand. But he was too late on the dodge. The ES hit the side of his helmet making a a scar that stretched from the back bottom right of his helmet to the edge of his visor. He lied on the ground until Titan rolled him over. Hunter saw that Titan had his katana in his hand. He rolled of his helmet, the sword had penetrated the interior of his helmet and he was now bleeding from his left jawbone to the corner of his left eye. He looked Titan right in his visor and said, "What are you waiting for, finish it." Titan held the sword high preparing to bring it down upon Hunter when he was shot in the abdomen by a SR bullet. He dropped to his knees and fell down. Lying there suffering as a group of Red Eagle marines come to pick both Hunter and Titan up. Meanwhile...

Very nice job on that part.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”