[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
War of the Gods - Page 3 - Community

War of the Gods

Tell your own story!
LishaThorne wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:40 pm
Thanks Boo it is far from over while its been a while the sets coming up took a lot of work and time. That coupled with the heat have slowed this story to a crawl. But its about to start popping again.
Yeah, my comic was stoped for a while because I'm finding Survivor11's, ArchesRat's and my figure came up missing, any who I'm glad its far from over because you make great stories, BTW if you want a character in my zombie comic, lemme know and I'll put you in! :)

Sure always cool to show up in a story :D. Most of the forum names do not really work in a medieval setting but have always said if you or anyone has cool suggestions on names for Dwarves, Elves, Rat People, Ogres, Amazons, or ancient humans just pop em in on of the gallery posts or on here and I will try to get them in. Not sure how long they will last as a lot of people die off fast.

LishaThorne wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:14 pm
Sure always cool to show up in a story :D. Most of the forum names do not really work in a medieval setting but have always said if you or anyone has cool suggestions on names for Dwarves, Elves, Rat People, Ogres, Amazons, or ancient humans just pop em in on of the gallery posts or on here and I will try to get them in. Not sure how long they will last as a lot of people die off fast.
Ok!

Makes sense, I got a name, if WoW (World of Warcraft) makes good medieval names then try Jadevonso lol!

Updated to 29 episodes, might move chapter three to a new post

I prefer action but guess I will do a few talkies to explain the world some.

Chapter Three

Continued on Page 5

This is the biggest collection I've seen.
What are you going to do with it when your around 60 years old. ?

Jason-101 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:23 pm
This is the biggest collection I've seen.
What are you going to do with it when your around 60 years old. ?
You give it to your grandchildren, duh!

My brother is going to sell the dragon figures I think soon, it was why I asked to borrow them. I could just keep borrowing them though... :D. I most likely will build until I cannot physically anymore so the grand kids can get their own! hah

LishaThorne wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:46 pm
My brother is going to sell the dragon figures I think soon, it was why I asked to borrow them. I could just keep borrowing them though... :D. I most likely will build until I cannot physically anymore so the grand kids can get their own! hah
Sell them, to you? :D

Sadly no, but i might buy some of them. I know it sounds crazy but that is only half of them you see so far. And he did not loan me any of the special ones as to not get them mixed up with mine. So any of the 'characters' are ones I have gotten from ebay.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”