[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
War of the Gods - Page 5 - Community

War of the Gods

Tell your own story!
New chapters up sadly the gallery seems broke still.

And the Academy awards for best landscapes goes to........
Lishathorne!!!!!!!

I would like to thank the academy... I love the nature pieces that Mega has. That other company does a horrible job with plants and ground and mountains and really anything organic.

LishaThorne wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:35 pm
I would like to thank the academy... I love the nature pieces that Mega has. That other company does a horrible job with plants and ground and mountains and really anything organic.
True yet at the same time, If you know what your doing and have the parts... Check out Jang's city and look at his tunnel.

LishaThorne wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:35 pm
A splendid speech.

So for anyone interested and has read the comic up until the first battle of Iron Rock episode 44. If you have not read that far then warning now, Spoilers ahead. Because I do not like text covering too much of the build I push the story with little dialog. Sometimes that means it might leave the viewer confused slightly. I do not want that to happen but I am learning all this as I go. In fact big thanks to all the creators on the site here that I have learned from, and continue to learn from. I also have to thank my brother for a lot of help with this series.

In Germany at the very end of world war 2, A US platoon found a secret research site deep inside Germany. They found some weird technology inside and placed 2 guards there. Unfortunately there was a mishap that sucked those guards into a portal across to a galaxy a long long time ago, and far far away.

A mercenary unit in 2015 in the state of Kansas was hired to stop a terrorist attack, but they found it was something else, alien technology. When the technology unexpectedly turned on it created a vortex much like the one back in WW2.

The portal transported the mercenary unit to another world. This world was where the greek gods were banished to when their leader decided they were impeding the growth of the human race. He took all the crew of the Starship Olympus and what was left of the Amazon army to this fledgling planet through one of these very portals. The amazons had just suffered a defeat when they attempted to attack the city of Athens after the son of Zues decimated their numbers during the 12th labor.

This planet was inhabited by several races already. Orcs, Ratmen, Apemen, Dwarves, Humans, and undead to name a few. As happened here on earth the celestials were quickly seen as gods due to their advanced technology. Zues quickly outlawed any use of technology on the surface of the planet to not make the same mistake on this planet they made on earth. Each race seemed to favor a certain *** or two and worshiped them.

The celestials began to argue and it was not long before they would use those that followed them to wage war on those that followed their nemesis. Ares was absent for reasons not yet reveled and thus Zues' daughter began to clone new Amazons to wage war on the surface. A clever way around Zues' order since they were created on Starship high above the planet's surface. Zues stayed quiet, it was his daughter after all but he was not happy about this twisting of his new law. Athena's Amazon army washed over the surface conquering the orcs and dwarves. As they began taking cities from the humans, Zues finally stepped in and a fragile truce was created.

The celestials did not create the portals and only zues has figured them out. They are however malfunctioning across time and space which brings unsuspecting creatures suddenly to this planet. The portals do not just work one way or to only this planet, they are scattered across the universe. They also seem to warp time making them very unstable.

I had to start shooting out of order, so that is why the episodes are coming so slowly now. The good news is once its all done it will just come out.

I just woke up from a nightmare.
What up Lisha Thorne.?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”