[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
War of the Gods - Community

War of the Gods

Tell your own story!
I thought it might be nice to have it all in one place. The gallery is so busy these days, posts vanish quick. This way someone can catch up if they are so inclined.

Chapter One

Chapter 3 on page three post getting too long

Awesome. Great to see you set up your thread, Thorne.

This series is so simple but so awesome

Wanted to apologize for lack of content. The holidays slowed things way down, then on came the deep freeze, and I build outside :(. Then came the Flu... its been a bad couple weeks but am not abandoning this comic. Will start again soon! Thanks to everyone hanging in there, am feeling a lot better and ready to start posting again this week.

The flu is the worst. Oddly somehow I have never got in during my 14 years on this planet.

LishaThorne wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:18 pm
Wanted to apologize for lack of content. The holidays slowed things way down, then on came the deep freeze, and I build outside :(. Then came the Flu... its been a bad couple weeks but am not abandoning this comic. Will start again soon! Thanks to everyone hanging in there, am feeling a lot better and ready to start posting again this week.
Great to hear your feeling better. Come back to the series when your ready. I got the flu mid-way through Code: Green. It wasn't fun.

Oh gosh! The flu is the worst. I hope you get well soon!

Updated the original post with all 12 episodes so far.

It has been a great series! The sets are amazing!

Thanks a lot TisforTiger, its cool to see people like it. I really enjoy the set building as much as anything. I hope you like whats in store for our friendly merc team. I had thought about adding users to the storyline but I would feel bad as to what happens to everyone.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”