[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
War of the Gods - Page 2 - Community

War of the Gods

Tell your own story!
I honestly don't care about if I live or die, but it is up to you if you want to add users.

Set building is one of the best parts!

Ok I will keep you on the list for a character, we will see what happens. Trying to set up the world is taking a bit longer then I thought. Soon though the action will be startin and a lot of new characters will come into play.

Oh hey, I just found this out of boredom. But great idea by adding all the posts in one place! And a grand comic indeed, love the transition from WW2 to Modern day, then the new world! And the sets are epic, along with the custom figures!

I love this series so far the daedric helmets are awesome the German guns are AWESOME, tell me how did you get all of the parts necessary for the comic?

The custom parts are printed on a 3d printer. It is not too hard, but you can not make things the quality of what you can get from Mega. I am always searching for stuff to make greek mythology figures and found the ww2 guns as I was going through stuff on ebay.

Just got all caught up, forgot the last 6 or so. The original post now has all the episodes.

Just wanted to let you know, awesome comic series! :-)

Thanks Boo it is far from over while its been a while the sets coming up took a lot of work and time. That coupled with the heat have slowed this story to a crawl. But its about to start popping again.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”