[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Comic Index - Update 03/12/2022 - Page 12 - Community

Comic Index - Update 03/12/2022

Tell your own story!
charliebucket wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:56 pm
Hey, do you mind removing Project: V.O.R.T.E.X Remastered? It's a canned series and I have no plans to continue it, however I am working on the next chapter in the saga, so definitely keep the rest up here please
I don't remove things as a rule, but I greyed out the name and added a 'canceled' after the title. I look forward to adding your next project to the list.
Murple wrote: Recovery by Simek4 is complete. He couldn’t get the last one through moderation or something, so he told us the ending.
Fixed, along with a note regarding the conclusion.
NatoGreavesy wrote: Dude, your dedication to this never ceases to amaze me.

Just kinda disappointing that the new Unboxed setup makes it harder for new users to find resources like this.
Yeah, it'd be nice if there was a link to the forums there.
Admiral-Sabree wrote: Bro what? You actually went througjthe entire website and fixed the broken links from the gallery to unboxed!? Fricken MAD lad. Again, your dedication is a service to us all.
Thankfully I didn't have to do all that again. I did manually replace NatoGreavesy's links but by the time I got to JoeFilms' section I noticed they had changed very little. All I had to do was change the instances of 'www' to 'unboxed' and whatever the old one was to '/share/projects/', so a lot of ctrl+V'ing but not as tedious as it could have been.
Muto112 wrote: Like the others have said, you have done a good job here.
"You got my respect Stark"

Meanwhile I have N.O.V.A 3 Funny moments as an abandoned project since I will probably no longer continue with that comic.

Gallery Forum Contest funny moment was missing from the list, although it is still incomplete and paused due to the others I am working on. (The first chapter is Organizing people and events)

Survivors of Mombasa and also Derailed Funny moments are incomplete since I paused them due to technical problems and possibly start working with Duna: A Wastelanders story now.

In Remember Reach there is a small error since the initial chapter was Winter Contingency and I see that the link takes me to meet Sergeant Green.
I greyed out N.O.V.A 3 Funny moments and added a 'canceled', added Gallery Forum Contest funny moments, and fixed the link to Remember Reach. I also restructured your section to something I think makes a bit more sense. I used Welcome to Reach as a placeholder title for that whole series but if there's something specific you'd like let me know.

So far I really like the changes. Well done !!!

I updated the list with new stuff and included two of Jason397a's old comics I must have missed earlier and cleaned up a bit. I've also been thinking of restructuring the list again. Instead of having essentially two lists consisting of 'complete' and 'incomplete' the new format would be organized by user and include all of their stories in one place with a small tag next to the title signifying completeness. The new format would look something like this:

DefinitelyRealUser
link to the user's page here
Sample Story 1[Complete]
funnyblocksiteDOTbrick/fake/link/titleofstory
Sample Story 2[Complete]
Sample Story 3[Incomplete]

NotFakeUser
link to the user's page here
Long Ongoing Sample Series
Sample 1 [Complete]funnyblocksiteDOTbrick/fake/link/titleofstory
Sample 2 [Complete]funnyblocksiteDOTbrick/fake/link/titleofstory
Sample 3 [Incomplete]funnyblocksiteDOTbrick/fake/link/titleofstory
Sample Story 4[Complete]

What do you guys think, would this make the list easier to read?

I think that's probably a better way to go about it, yeah.

I'm going to start making new posts when I update this list so that people actually know what's been added. I'd just bump the thread but saying "new stuff" isn't very helpful without saying what that new stuff is. Sorry in advance if it gets annoying. not really though lol

Added 'Rematch' by Texas-259, 'Chase' by Wetwork9, and 'Jackie The Grunt' by foxy26,

TacticalSponge wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:00 am
I'm going to start making new posts when I update this list so that people actually know what's been added. I'd just bump the thread but saying "new stuff" isn't very helpful without saying what that new stuff is. Sorry in advance if it gets annoying. not really though lol

Added 'Rematch' by Texas-259, 'Chase' by Wetwork9, and 'Jackie The Grunt' by foxy26,
Thanks for keeping this up to date!

Tactical this might sound a bit weird but there have been changes in my comics which all of the incomplete ones place them as canceled with Duna: A Wastelanders story as well since I could never start doing it.

I fixed some stuff and added some new entries. New stuff includes: 'Wasteland - A Cure For Mutants' by NatoGreavesy, 'The Prisoner Operation Part 1' by ThunderGuardian40, and 'GLITCHES' by topnacho Check them out.

Just a small update this time. Check out ThunderGuardian40's new comic 'Marine Shenanigans'.

I went through the very long list of comics. I felt that you need to put z19 under "left so no more comics or incomplete".
I also found that you missed my very first and only comic so far. I didnt name it then but its name is now "lost in war". I will go back and rename the series.

im thinking about picking up the idea of a freelancer comic like texas did. Any advice on that?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”