[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Comic Index - Update 03/12/2022 - Page 11 - Community

Comic Index - Update 03/12/2022

Tell your own story!
Happy New Year to you and your family

Jason-101 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:57 am
Happy New Year to you and your family
Jason is like a bot.

Copy // pasting the same thing and in the most irrelevant moments.

Happy new year.

This is a great resource. I have plans to finish all my comics, but I never seem to actually complete any. Sigh. If you want more work you can put Srgt. Green's Marines as a finished comic (even though I think that was very poorly done) and Cobalt Squad as unfinished. Thanks so much for all you've done.

This is a service to us all. Thank you.

I decided to dust off this old thread and update it after I discovered none of the links worked anymore, but now they do and there's even more stuff for you to look at now. As always I encourage users here to correct any inaccuracies they may find.

Hey, do you mind removing Project: V.O.R.T.E.X Remastered? It's a canned series and I have no plans to continue it, however I am working on the next chapter in the saga, so definitely keep the rest up here please

Recovery by Simek4 is complete. He couldn’t get the last one through moderation or something, so he told us the ending.

Dude, your dedication to this never ceases to amaze me.

Just kinda disappointing that the new Unboxed setup makes it harder for new users to find resources like this.

Bro what? You actually went througjthe entire website and fixed the broken links from the gallery to unboxed!? Fricken MAD lad. Again, your dedication is a service to us all.

Like the others have said, you have done a good job here.
"You got my respect Stark"

Meanwhile I have N.O.V.A 3 Funny moments as an abandoned project since I will probably no longer continue with that comic.

Gallery Forum Contest funny moment was missing from the list, although it is still incomplete and paused due to the others I am working on. (The first chapter is Organizing people and events)

Survivors of Mombasa and also Derailed Funny moments are incomplete since I paused them due to technical problems and possibly start working with Duna: A Wastelanders story now.

In Remember Reach there is a small error since the initial chapter was Winter Contingency and I see that the link takes me to meet Sergeant Green.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”