[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Comic Index - Update 03/12/2022 - Page 14 - Community

Comic Index - Update 03/12/2022

Tell your own story!
Get ready to add "slapstick" because im doing this one.

Bmatt123 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:51 am
Alright, it's been added.

TacticalSponge wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:25 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:51 am
Alright, it's been added.
thanks!

Can you do me a favor and put all of my incomplete as canceled, I think I'm done doing comics in this site.

AgentHellion wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:20 pm
Can you do me a favor and put all of my incomplete as canceled, I think I'm done doing comics in this site.
I can do that sure, but that's a shame. Your comics are pretty unique and no one else does anything like them.

AgentHellion wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:20 pm
immediate dissapointment

Can you change all of mine to canceled as well? I'm starting my new Wasteland story that I want to focus on.

TacticalSponge wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:24 pm
I can do that sure, but that's a shame. Your comics are pretty unique and no one else does anything like them.
Thanks. I appreciate you saying that, but I feel that's not enough to garner people's interests in my work. Which I feel effected my drive to continue on my comics and although it's something else that caused me to stop working on Battlecorps. Although I am working on a new story, who knows? I might post that here in the future.

Bmatt123 wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:21 pm
immediate dissapointment
Reality is often disappointing.

AgentHellion wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:47 pm
TacticalSponge wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:24 pm
Thanks. I appreciate you saying that, but I feel that's not enough to garner people's interests in my work. Which I feel effected my drive to continue on my comics and although it's something else that caused me to stop working on Battlecorps. Although I am working on a new story, who knows? I might post that here in the future.

Bmatt123 wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:21 pm
immediate dissapointment
Reality is often disappointing.
i know. its just sad to see it go. i loved your current secotr wars.

New update, here's what's been added:
'Halo: Hot Persuit' by mrjustin412
'Mega News' by Gggssgjr
'The idiot show' by SodaNerd3
'Zenith Corporation Files', 'Fireteam Hydra', and 'Wasteland: Echoes: Wake' by rsjones76
'Nova and Tex' by Texas-259
'Dimensional Dilemma' by TechnoHunter9
'Halo zeta' by FireHunter207
'Sector War: Absolute Fury' by AgentHellion
'Traitor', 'Loner', 'New-gen', and 'Wasteland- new eyes' by shortstuff2010
'Wasteland: The Stranger' by kingcastlesieger.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”