[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
I have an idea for a comic - Community

I have an idea for a comic

Tell your own story!
What about a comic done by all of the big comic makers like @GruntGunner @jabbathehut @Survivor11 @Spartanz19 @Jason-101 @Zarry @charliebucket so each of them do a chapter what do you say? Please think about it

Bossofbricks wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:21 am
What about a comic done by all of the big comic makers like @GruntGunner @jabbathehut @Survivor11 @Spartanz19 @Jason-101 @Zarry so each of them do a chapter what do you say? Please think about it
You know, I like this idea.

I thought that I would be good because 7 minds are better than 1 the only thing would be figures but if you have the same set that would solve the problem

Commenting on this thred cuz I'm bored and want to be annoying. :P

DBMAN1 wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:48 pm
Commenting on this thred cuz I'm bored and want to be annoying. :P
DB, don't, just don't.

It sounds like a good idea but many of the creators comics and styles are different so it wold be hard for a understandable story.

Roebuck wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:59 pm
It sounds like a good idea but many of the creators comics and styles are different so it wold be hard for a understandable story.
You what to be included? @Roebuck

Bossofbricks wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:33 pm
Roebuck wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:59 pm
You what to be included? @Roebuck
No because like I said before all the styles are different. Making it hard to understand. If it had one or 2 people with similar styles then it would be better

Hmmm... Interesting idea. We need to actually think about this, but at the same time, I kind of agree with Roebuck.

Hmmm it would be cool but a lot of the comic creators on this site have different styles. Maybe groups of like minded individuals like the 'Mega Verse' would be better.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”