[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos... - Community

The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!

One question? Is this a comic or role play your making? If not then it doesn't belong here, it should be on General Discussions.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:45 pm
One question? Is this a comic or role play your making? If not then it doesn't belong here, it should be on General Discussions.
Be warned! You’re about to be criticized!!!

It doesn't seem to do that much with mega in general...

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:52 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:45 pm
Be warned! You’re about to be criticized!!!
Lol so he's gonna criticize my criticism lol!?

Thanos did nothing wrong.....

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:34 pm
Yeah, he (as in Thanos) brings balance, your just over flowing us with criticism without even telling us how to make it better, the balance in a ratio of 100 (of good comments) to 1 (of mean/rude/criticism comments). (This is a joke, I hope I did not offend anyone by it)

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:34 pm
Absolutely. I stand by this fact 'till the bitter end. No matter what happens in Avengers 4.

Meh, you guys are just jealous.

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:56 am
Meh, you guys are just jealous.
No, we’re not jealous. We’re just trying to forget that we’re talking to a hypocrite who thinks he’s always right...

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”