[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 64: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 70: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Megabloks R Us - Page 9 - Community

Megabloks R Us

Tell your own story!
Red Mark VI is kind of my trademark now (and is also my sig-fig), so ...

charliebucket wrote:Green enforcer for HALO and the red titan for destiny (my avatar!). And for CoD I like the exo soldier with the dual chain-guns... Or a zombie when it is a Monday... :\

Love the chain gun guy.

For destiny, I'm the dark blue FWC warlock from the samsara armory pack. I changed my pic to match it. For halo, I'll have to go with the blue MK-IV from the UNSC Brute Skirmish pack.

TimberWolf646 wrote:For destiny, I'm the dark blue FWC warlock from the samsara armory pack. I changed my pic to match it. For halo, I'll have to go with the blue MK-IV from the UNSC Brute Skirmish pack.
Cool fig choice

TimberWolf646 wrote:For destiny, I'm the dark blue FWC warlock from the samsara armory pack. I changed my pic to match it. For halo, I'll have to go with the blue MK-IV from the UNSC Brute Skirmish pack.
I like MK-IVs!

charliebucket wrote:
I like MK-IVs!
I like MK-VIs!

ccbrowning5 wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
I like MK-IVs!
I like MK-VIs!
That's what I said...

charliebucket wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:
charliebucket wrote: I like MK-IVs!
I like MK-VIs!
That's what I said...

You both like MK-VIs!

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote: I like MK-VIs!
That's what I said...
You both like MK-VIs!
Yes, MK-IV is the best type of armor in halo I think.

TimberWolf646 wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
charliebucket wrote: That's what I said...
You both like MK-VIs!
Yes, MK-IV is the best type of armor in halo I think.
Such a classic too!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”