[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story - Page 240 - Community

Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story

Tell your own story!
SrgtGreen wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:31 pm
rsjones76 wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:47 pm
Questions:

1: Is all the Info I need on the first page in here or are there other pages?

2: Can I make a guy who looks normal but has a giant flood arm (not flood but mutation)

3: Do I need to read every single comic ever made for them series (if so i 'm gonna clear my schedule)

Edit: Got an idea for a Dealer

Salaam Anders: Sells anything you'd basically need, but its either defective or overpriced
AKA THE SLEAZY SALAMANDER
he is a little character I put in every story
1/3. Pretty much all the info is on page 1. Comics make good supplements, and reading them will allow you to make a more connected, collaborative comic, but they are mostly nonessential. They are most important if your story is relatively large scale, and will involve named character and factions interactions.

2. Flood arm sounds like a perfectly reasonable mutation. Just don’t let the USRC see it!
Thanks for your help
I'm gonna make the Flood guy a Nomad Type one it should be interesting and look cool

So how do you guys like my series
And it says that it happens a few days after the mutagen drops

rsjones76 wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:12 pm
I like it, but I feel as though it all happens a little too fast. My comic loosely suggests that the USRC was formed about 2 months after the release of the mutagen, while yours suggested it was immediate. Likewise, all of the characters are very aware of what is going on, despite the mutagen being colorless and odorless. It again, wouldn’t be for a month or two until everyone figured out what was going on.

Perhaps your comic could focus on your character’s adventures 3 or 4 months after the mutagens release, once everything settles down a bit.

SrgtGreen wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:51 pm
rsjones76 wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:12 pm
I like it, but I feel as though it all happens a little too fast. My comic loosely suggests that the USRC was formed about 2 months after the release of the mutagen, while yours suggested it was immediate. Likewise, all of the characters are very aware of what is going on, despite the mutagen being colorless and odorless. It again, wouldn’t be for a month or two until everyone figured out what was going on.

Perhaps your comic could focus on your character’s adventures 3 or 4 months after the mutagens release, once everything settles down a bit.
Thank you for the advice

Hi. This is an alt account for ThunderGuardian40 on the gallery, just so I can talk on the forums. I was wondering if it would be ok for me to make a Wasteland comic. I’ve already read all the forum pages and most of the comics.

“In light of the recent attacks by an unknown power on allies, enemies, and friends alike, the Intelligent Life Coalition is entering a period of high alert. For the next two months, all members outside of the city of New Vitam are to commence biweekly check-ins via radio. If you or your family lacks a radio, one will be distributed by next weekend.

50 reservists have been called up to augment our defense force, and we are doubling the number of sentries at our checkpoints and gatehouses. Membership checks for entry into New Vitam, which were previously cursory and relaxed, will now be tightly enforced. Do not forget you Coalition Identification card when venturing out. Your security, always, is our number one priority.

So I implore you: report any suspicious activity, comply with the regular check-ins, and remain calm. Thank you.”

— Commander Green
March 22, 2084

ThunderGuardian41 wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:58 pm
I was wondering if it would be ok for me to make a Wasteland comic. I’ve already read all the forum pages and most of the comics.
Go for it. If you have any questions or things that need clarifying, this is the place to ask about it.

Ok cool, thanks. Just a quick question, could I use some desert odsts as USRC? Or does odst armor also count as power armor like spartan armor?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”