[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story - Page 243 - Community

Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story

Tell your own story!
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:14 pm
With the forums closing soon, I'll be working on updating our Discord server with a timeline, archive of posts, and all of the faction information from this thread. Once this place is gone, the server will be our main discussion and planning area.
Is it the same one alot of other older users use, Squad 45 I think? If so, how would I go about joining?

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:45 am
Is it the same one alot of other older users use, Squad 45 I think? If so, how would I go about joining?
Wasteland has its own server, which I'm currently in control of after the previous owner left. But I'm also one of the Squad 45 admins, so I'll be sharing the invite link there.

As we still aren't allowed to post Discord invites here, the best way to join Squad 45 is via the link in the Mega Construx subreddit. You don't need a Reddit account or anything, you should just be able to find the invite under the community connections tab and click on it there.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:11 am
kingcastlesieger wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:45 am
Wasteland has its own server, which I'm currently in control of after the previous owner left. But I'm also one of the Squad 45 admins, so I'll be sharing the invite link there.

As we still aren't allowed to post Discord invites here, the best way to join Squad 45 is via the link in the Mega Construx subreddit. You don't need a Reddit account or anything, you should just be able to find the invite under the community connections tab and click on it there.
Who runs it? Is it moderated? Just wondering if it's a safe place.(Swearing, innuendo, etc.)

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:14 pm
With the forums closing soon, I'll be working on updating our Discord server with a timeline, archive of posts, and all of the faction information from this thread. Once this place is gone, the server will be our main discussion and planning area.
What discord server? Because I have been thinkin about making a comic about wasteland and its about to be deleted.

Gggssgjr wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:06 pm
What discord server?
Originally it was just a small server that I think (?) Ceta made, for some of the Wasteland writers to hang out, coordinate, and complain about moderation. Ceta left and I got made owner, so I'm in the process of basically turning it into a new version of this forum thread, with all of the faction and setting info, and an archive of all Wasteland-related gallery posts.

I'll be putting the invite link to the Wasteland server in the Squad 45 server some time in the near future, once I finish tidying things up a bit.

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:59 am
Who runs it? Is it moderated? Just wondering if it's a safe place.(Swearing, innuendo, etc.)
At the moment, Admiral-Sabree from here on the Gallery is the owner. I'm one of the other admins. We have a moderation team made up of other familiar faces like Gregor, Demarcation, Z19, etc. Yan and Kevin from Mega are also present in the server to answer questions and interact with fans.

We generally try to keep things pretty friendly for all ages, but it's still the internet. Swears and stuff sometimes happen, but we crack down hard on NSFW content, hate speech, bullying, etc.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:07 pm
Gggssgjr wrote:
What discord server?
Originally it was just a small server that I think (?) Ceta made, for some of the Wasteland writers to hang out, coordinate, and complain about moderation. Ceta left and I got made owner, so I'm in the process of basically turning it into a new version of this forum thread, with all of the faction and setting info, and an archive of all Wasteland-related gallery posts.

I'll be putting the invite link to the Wasteland server in the Squad 45 server some time in the near future, once I finish tidying things up a bit.

kingcastlesieger wrote:
At the moment, Admiral-Sabree from here on the Gallery is the owner. I'm one of the other admins. We have a moderation team made up of other familiar faces like Gregor, Demarcation, Z19, etc. Yan and Kevin from Mega are also present in the server to answer questions and interact with fans.

We generally try to keep things pretty friendly for all ages, but it's still the internet. Swears and stuff sometimes happen, but we crack down hard on NSFW content, hate speech, bullying, etc.
Is the Wasteland discord moderated?

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:56 pm
I'll probably be doing that job, yeah. Unless it somehow ends up big enough that I need to enlist more mods.

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:56 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:07 pm
Gggssgjr wrote:
What discord server?

kingcastlesieger wrote:

yeah when I made it I tried to keep clean and stuff in case Nigel ever got discord

For those who don’t already know, the forums are closing soon. As such, I’ve transformed a Discord server that some of the Wasteland writers used for planning into the official one-stop shop for all things Wasteland.

It contains everything you might need to learn more about Wasteland, or create your own stories in the Wasteland world, including all of the information on factions and locations, an archive of most Wasteland-related posts that have been made to the Gallery, and a bestiary with information on some of the creatures and characters that inhabit the wastes. I spent almost two full days sifting through a slew of old posts to put that info together, so please pop in if you're interested in Wasteland.

Because we can’t post external links to this site, I’ve instead placed a permanent link to the Wasteland server in the Gallery Chat section of the Squad 45 Discord. So if you’re not already in Squad 45, check it out. We’ve got hundreds of members, a special section for Gallery members, and an official Mega section where Yan and Kevin answer questions and chat with us.

Sorry for putting this in here, going to set up discord tomorrow. I was thinking Nato and SrgtGreen, that my character could be apart of Nato's backup plan if the artillery fails. Right now my story is at an entrance to Sub-Haranae and he (my character) could be found in there. Just an idea on how to include him.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”