[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story - Page 244 - Community

Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story

Tell your own story!
kingcastlesieger wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 2:14 am
I was thinking Nato and SrgtGreen, that my character could be apart of Nato's backup plan if the artillery fails. Right now my story is at an entrance to Sub-Haranae and he (my character) could be found in there.
I've got my one of that skull-faced guy still lying around somewhere, so I could definitely slip him into some scenes when I get around to photographing them.

I'm just not sure how this would play out from a logistical standpoint. The existence of the TIN isn't public knowledge, so I'm not sure how to work around characters connecting your guy to the group and recruiting him to help work against them. I'm happy to discuss ideas, though.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 8:10 am
kingcastlesieger wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 2:14 am
I was thinking Nato and SrgtGreen, that my character could be apart of Nato's backup plan if the artillery fails. Right now my story is at an entrance to Sub-Haranae and he (my character) could be found in there.
I've got my one of that skull-faced guy still lying around somewhere, so I could definitely slip him into some scenes when I get around to photographing them.

I'm just not sure how this would play out from a logistical standpoint. The existence of the TIN isn't public knowledge, so I'm not sure how to work around characters connecting your guy to the group and recruiting him to help work against them. I'm happy to discuss ideas, though.
I figured he would talk to some old friends in the CDT and overhear the news about attacks and connect the dots to TIN. He could just show up and be unexpected reinforcements.

That'd probably work, yeah.

Works for me.

Would now be a bad time to mention that all of the Intelligent Life Coalitions funds come through TIN? This idea can, of course, just be ignored and cease to be important unless anyone objects.

I'm going to do my wasteland story soon but first I just want to ask a few questions

1 How hands on would CDT advisers be when training villages to defend themselves?

2 My character is a colonel in the USRC how many men would he have under his command ?

3 could my story take place outside of Texas and before the battle of sub haranae ?

DarthGundam wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 2:44 pm
I'm going to do my wasteland story soon but first I just want to ask a few questions

1 How hands on would CDT advisers be when training villages to defend themselves?

2 My character is a colonel in the USRC how many men would he have under his command ?

3 could my story take place outside of Texas and before the battle of sub haranae ?
1 - Depends on the circumstance.

2 - However many you feel is necessary for the story you're telling.

3 - That's fine, yeah.

So what happened to the forums closing?

Gggssgjr wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 10:11 am
Yan said it that for now that the forum will still be open for a small time but soon they are gonna give like an exact day for closing it.

Muto112 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 4:39 pm
Gggssgjr wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 10:11 am
Yan said it that for now that the forum will still be open for a small time but soon they are gonna give like an exact day for closing it.
Well lets enjoy the forums while they last

Would anyone want to use my wasteland character I don't think I'll be doing wasteland comics anymore so does anyone want him

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”