[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story - Page 242 - Community

Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story

Tell your own story!
A quick question how hands on are ILC advisers do they just stick to training village defense forces or are they willing to accompany patrols?

DarthGundam wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:54 pm
A quick question how hands on are ILC advisers do they just stick to training village defense forces or are they willing to accompany patrols?
This is a bit of a difficult question to answer.

The ILC fundamentally doesn’t protect other villages. Instead they focus on safeguarding one thing: their members. Almost all of the ILC citizens live either in the city of New Vitam, Texas, or on large farms surrounding it. The ILC’s army is based in New Vitam, and can quickly respond to threats to the surrounding farms.

The Civilian Defense Taskforce might be the faction you are thinking of. They are dedicated to the defense of any innocent people, and would be more likely to train villages to protect themselves from threats.

If you have any questions about the ILC’s doctrine, CDT’s means, or other things feel free to ask.

DA DA DA DA DA
DA DA
THE FORUMS ARE DEAD
DEAD LIKE A DOORKNOB

It twitches every once in a while.

rsjones76 wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:47 pm
DA DA DA DA DA
DA DA
THE FORUMS ARE DEAD
DEAD LIKE A DOORKNOB
only until you come along

I check this forum every day.

Hoping someone comes along…

Anyone have speculation as to who the faction is?

SrgtGreen wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:16 pm
DarthGundam wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:54 pm
This is a bit of a difficult question to answer.

The ILC fundamentally doesn’t protect other villages. Instead they focus on safeguarding one thing: their members. Almost all of the ILC citizens live either in the city of New Vitam, Texas, or on large farms surrounding it. The ILC’s army is based in New Vitam, and can quickly respond to threats to the surrounding farms.

The Civilian Defense Taskforce might be the faction you are thinking of. They are dedicated to the defense of any innocent people, and would be more likely to train villages to protect themselves from threats.

If you have any questions about the ILC’s doctrine, CDT’s means, or other things feel free to ask.
Thanks so ow hands on are CDT advisers?

You know, that’s never been well established. No one really “owns” the CDT lore, unlike how I own the ILC lore and Nato owns the PHU.

You could probably make that call, as long as we all agree with it.

With the forums closing soon, I'll be working on updating our Discord server with a timeline, archive of posts, and all of the faction information from this thread. Once this place is gone, the server will be our main discussion and planning area.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:14 pm
With the forums closing soon, I'll be working on updating our Discord server with a timeline, archive of posts, and all of the faction information from this thread. Once this place is gone, the server will be our main discussion and planning area.
And now i hate myself for not being able to have discord

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”