[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Fireteam Glory - Community

Fireteam Glory

Tell your own story!
Written by Nigel, Ceta, and RedThree.

This isn't a story from one person, it's a story from several. Started small, and while it's not perfect... I'm proud of it. My upload schedule may be non-existent, but I will never give up.

This is a collection of fan-fics, tales of marines and ODSTs, of the struggle to live another day. The closing year of the war. 2552.

Nigel writes for Charlie-6, an ODST unit.
Ceta writes for Tango Company, an group of marines.
RedThree writes for Fireteam Glory, a small unit of marines

Can others write for it? Or would you like to do this yourself? Can’t wait to read it!

Nigel I just read this and now you post from no where!

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:14 pm
Nigel I just read this and now you post from no where!
We’re on at the same time!

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:13 pm
Can others write for it? Or would you like to do this yourself? Can’t wait to read it!
I will be writing by myself for a while, but I will be letting the gallery help along the way. And, I have a few ideas i want to try at a later date. ;)

RedThree wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:30 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:13 pm
I will be writing by myself for a while, but I will be letting the gallery help along the way. And, I have a few ideas i want to try at a later date. ;)
Cool.

Okay, here we go.
Fireteam Glory Part 1

Santos sat in a corner of the barracks. He was watching Booth sharpen her knife. She had a pattern that he had caught onto. Sharpen the knife for a few minutes, stop to inspect, run her finger along the edge, then continue to sharpen. After the 10th time, the scraping was getting to him, so he spoke up. "How sharp do you need that to be?" He said. She replied, "A lot sharper than you are." Santos put his hands in the air and sighed. Larry sat on his bunk, chatting with Teresa. They had been playing cards, but Larry had lost every round. Now they were just talking, the cards scattered on Teresa's bunk. A few more moments went past, before Ivanoff walked in, cigar in his mouth. Ivanoff pulled the cigar out of his mouth, blew a puff of smoke out, and began to speak, "Alright Glory, listen up. We've got a new assignment." Santos sighed, "Another day, another mission." He said to himself.

Fireteam Glory Part 2
Ivanoff continued, "A small outpost 4 miles from here went dark about 2 hours ago. Command wants us to head out there to see what's wrong." Larry was immediately on his feet, rushing to grab his gear. Santos smirked, the kid had spirit. Santos stood up and walked over to his locker. Punching in his code, he opened the locker and grabbed his M7 SMG and M6 sidearm, along with his helmet. He took a moment to admire the custom insignia he had put on the helmet, an eagle with wings of flame, before putting it on. The others grabbed their gear as well. Booth grabbed her BR55 Battle Rifle and her SRS99 Sniper Rifle. Teresa got her medical kit, and MA5 Assault Rifle. Larry got his MA5 and M6. And Ivanoff grabbed his M90 Shotgun and several frag grenades. After they were packed and ready, they exited the barracks and walked towards the busy motor pool. On the way, Warthogs and Marines rushed by. A Falcon roared overhead. When they arrived, the Commander was waiting for them. They saluted as they approached. "At ease soldiers." The Commander said. "Your mission is simple, find out why that outpost went dark." The Commander continued, "These Warthogs will get you there quickly, good luck." And with that, the Commander walked off. Santos said, "Well, that was quick." Ivanoff began issuing orders to the team. "Larry and Booth, you're foward recon. You go ahead and scope out the situation." "Teresa, Santos, and I will follow, let's roll!" They boarded the Warthogs, Santos and Larry both taking the guns. And with that, they began moving out.

What’s going to happen to forward recon?!

Fireteam Glory Part 3
Ivanoff lit another Sweet William as they drove up the trail to the outpost. Larry and Booth were a solid 15 minutes ahead of them. The odd thing was, Ivanoff hadn't heard a peep from them since they had left. He figured that Booth was just being Booth and not saying much, but it was strange not to hear from Larry. He was getting worried. Santos soon grabbed Ivanoff's attention however. "How much further until we reach the outpost?" Santos asked. Ivanoff replied, "We are only a mile away now." He asked Santos, "Have you heard from Booth or Larry?" "Nothing." Santos replied. Teresa then tapped Ivanoff on the shoulder and said, "Sir, look ahead." Ivanoff looked, but didn't see anything. He went to look at Teresa to say something, but then, something caught his eye. He looked again, and that's when he saw the smoke.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”