[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Fireteam Glory - Page 140 - Community

Fireteam Glory

Tell your own story!
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:13 am
I you might wanna introduce yourself Green. My writings for Nigel during the war have died and I’ve migrated to writing for him during the Created Uprising.

Carry on my Wayward Users
I havent gotten part said 9 tho

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:13 am
I you might wanna introduce yourself Green. My writings for Nigel during the war have died and I’ve migrated to writing for him during the Created Uprising.

Carry on my Wayward Users
I don’t need to add another thing to my gallery to do list. I have my hands full for the next year or so with Wasteland Stuff

I have deleted Part 140 and a bit of 139 due to wanting to do some things different with the story. Pardon the inconvenience, I'll get this dust cleaned up eventually!

I am still waiting for Red to get to the same point in the story as Nigel and I... I think.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:35 am
I am still waiting for Red to get to the same point in the story as Nigel and I... I think.
So you’re still planning on writing?

You were an ODST, right? With a whole squad? Man, its been a while since I’ve read your last entry...

Whens the next part red? i finished everything else in a matter of days

Can someone do my lazy self a favor and link the page with the most recent of Ceta’s list of characters in this story?
I don’t wanna look for it.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:47 am
Can someone do my lazy self a favor and link the page with the most recent of Ceta’s list of characters in this story?
I looked for like 30 seconds, then gave up, but I remember parts of it:

Anvil: Deceased

SrgtGreen wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:10 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:47 am
I looked for like 30 seconds, then gave up, but I remember parts of it:

Anvil: Deceased
Lol. RIP Anvil. We gave you a posthumous “Hyper-Lethal Vector” status.

Nvm anyway, about two hours after I posted that I said, “Fine, I’ll do it myself,” and searched through my own writings for the info I needed. I was trying to make a catalogue of all of my Halo characters and their status in my universe.

Grand Total: 97 named characters. 16 are KIA. 13 are MIA. 68 are alive or have undecided fates.

Bmatt123 wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:12 pm
Whens the next part red? i finished everything else in a matter of days
Whenever I escape my burnout on writing this thing.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”