[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Shrub Enterprises - Community

Shrub Enterprises

Tell your own story!
So, here is what is going on in Shrub Industries. This can be the thread to do all the details and stuff like that.

Employees.
Purmle (CEO)
Palfburg (Chief opperations officer and Nice-President of Shrub Ind.)
The-stop-sign-13 (BDU)
Dieselgirl8 (Research scientist)
Dex (Propaganda agent for Shrub Ind.)
Ceta-0179 (Generally he just slinks around and acts scary. Don't let him get behind you. It could result in death....)
ratss557 (Head of Shrub Security.)

[If you want to add anything place it in this forum, (Like time, place, circumstances etc..) then let me know.]

Simek4 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:29 pm
So, here is what is going on in Shrub Industries. This can be the thread to do all the details and stuff like that.
So first off lets look at employees.
Employee.
Purmle (CEO)
The-stop-sign-13 (BTU)
Dieselgirl8 (Research scientist)
Simek4 (Me. Although I've been brainwashed and given new armor, and new name.)

Now here is what happened so far. Shrub Ind. stole Bush 100 Cal. However, war was NOT started, instead it's sort of like a cold war situation. They captured Simek and converted him to their side through the Mind Changer. Now they are preparing to use him to their advantage. (A sort of Guerilla for Shrub quick strikes.)

This is what has happened so far. If you want to add anything place it in this forum. (Like time, place, circumstances etc..)
Why are you talking about your self in third person?

Easy. I'm also Purmle and I accidentally switched my mind to think I was on my Purmle account.

It deleted my comment. Huh. Basically I said

I’M CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER, NERDS!

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:30 pm
It deleted my comment. Huh. Basically I said

I’M CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER, NERDS!
Oh yea! I forgot Palfburg!! Oops! Yup that's what he is!

Hello Mr. Purmle,

Could you possibly provide a location for any and all ventilation shafts, maintenance rooms, and work quarters? We need to see if the building is up to code. If you refuse to comply, there will be hefty fines.

-The General Construction And Design Crew

Hey we need to make sure this doesn’t turn into another war I took a long time to resolve the last one

I'm not sure if you know or not, but I got permission to run a rescue mission to save Smike. In case you wanted to know.
(This isn't meant to be me actually telling Shrub Ind. about the plan.)

Should I start mass production of weapons again? For Bush Industries! And PROPAGANDA!!!! YAY!!!

SrgtGreen wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 9:52 pm
Should I start mass production of weapons again? For Bush Industries! And PROPAGANDA!!!! YAY!!!
NO WEAPON PRODUCTION OR I’LL SEND YOU TO THE RAZZLE DAZZLE DIMENSION!!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”