[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Comedy Skit - Page 5 - Community

Comedy Skit

Tell your own story!
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 8:07 am
So you are arguing with someone about plagiarism yet no-one gains anything from said plagiarism.

You are arguing over toys with little speech bubbles.

Also fair use is a thing.
That’s a good point this is just comics on a website

Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 10:22 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:
So you are arguing with someone about plagiarism yet no-one gains anything from said plagiarism.

Except when it’s HaloGuy092 trying to take Wasteland from me, I think I agree with most of what Survivor is saying. Plagiarism is plagiarism. MegaContruxtors, you might need to come from a different angle. I think you have potential, just not in the marriage counseling business. XD

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 10:52 am
Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Rogue-Elite wrote:

Except when it’s HaloGuy092 trying to take Wasteland from me, I think I agree with most of what Survivor is saying. Plagiarism is plagiarism. MegaContruxtors, you might need to come from a different angle. I think you have potential, just not in the marriage counseling business. XD
See, this guy gets it.

Also, Rogue, you don't need to physically gain for it to be plagiarism.
As I said, not a copyright issue.

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 11:50 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Dieselgirl8 wrote:

See, this guy gets it.

Also, Rogue, you don't need to physically gain for it to be plagiarism.
As I said, not a copyright issue.
yes copying or hyjacking is bad

nigelninja11 wrote:
Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Rogue-Elite wrote:

Very well. Survivor, I am sincerely sorry. (Although I wasn't planning on doing a marriage counseling skit.)

TheMegaContruxtors wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 1:27 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Dieselgirl8 wrote:

Very well. Survivor, I am sincerely sorry. (Although I wasn't planning on doing a marriage counseling skit.)
Apology accepted, I'm sorry for getting a little too defensive, but I did feel you borrowed a little too much.
Also, I advise, from experience, to read a bunch of humouristic comics such as slapstick from Zarry, to get an idea of what people actually laugh at out loud.
Worked for me, might work for you.
Or, you can experiment and see what kind of comedy works best for you.
I've found that I generally tend to be better at being sarcastic (although people lol less at that and it's usually more of a way to roast people).

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 2:15 pm
TheMegaContruxtors wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 1:27 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:

Apology accepted, I'm sorry for getting a little too defensive, but I did feel you borrowed a little too much.
Also, I advise, from experience, to read a bunch of humouristic comics such as slapstick from Zarry, to get an idea of what people actually laugh at out loud.
Worked for me, might work for you.
Or, you can experiment and see what kind of comedy works best for you.
I've found that I generally tend to be better at being sarcastic (although people lol less at that and it's usually more of a way to roast people).
I also apologize. For getting too defensive as well. I dunno, I guess I'm just the kind of person who tries to be kind but is very easy to upset or make grumpy. Doesn't help that I have a medical problem that affects my mood at times. :p

Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Rogue-Elite wrote:

WIFE I disagree there.

But it's nice to see everyone calmed down.

Those comics are almost nothing alike...

nigelninja11 wrote:
Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Rogue-Elite wrote:

Oh..... I forgot about the haloguy incident

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”