[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Farewell Friends - Community

Farewell Friends

Tell your own story!
May 21st, 2019
Hey guys, I know it's been a while. Some of you know me, well, most of you. If y'all do know me you know I have rarely been active the last year and a half. It's not that I don't want to be, I do. Around the start of 2018 I became extremely busy. I had farm work and motocross to deal with then, I should have made more time for my friends but I'm sorry I couldn't. When I turned 16 life only got more complex and busier for me. I have become more independent and self reliable since then. I have been working on the farm much more and putting more money and effort into my motocross. Motocross is an expensive hobby which is why I haven't bought any MEGA since Battle for the Ark came out. I still have a deep love for Halo and MEGA but it's just not possible to have two expensive hobbies at my age and with no steady income. Also in the last 5 months I got a girlfriend that I deeply care for which only makes my life busier, and my parents are in the middle of a divorce which has made my life miserable. In the next few months I graduate high school and will start college in the fall which is pretty cool at my age. I guess what I'm trying to say guys is that I'm becoming a young adult. This is my retirement letter guys, at this moment I am officially done with posting and commenting regularly. I simply don't have the time for it anymore. I will periodically drop by the site when I have some spare time on the computer, and I will always remember you guys as the friends I had when no one in the real world would be my friend. Thank you Charlie for naming a chapter in the Project Vortex comic after me and for awaiting my arrival whenever I said I wouldn't have the time for the site. Thank you Z19 for the good times in the Imperial Campaign, we started the best RPG on the forums. Take care of CC will ya? Everyone else: Sabree, Nato, Roebuck, Rogue Elite, Red Spartan, Nigel, Jason(s), Survivor, Arbiter, HellJumper, etc, etc... Thank you for being my friends and giving positive criticism throughout my time on the site. If you all ever wanna get in contact with me go through my Instagram: yz_blake_125 Farewell my friends, and thank you for a great community and an even better time!
Sincerely,
CC

Press F to pay respects.

F

We can't forget those who also just gave plain criticism...

F

I'll miss ya CC. You seemed like a good person, I deeply respect you, and I always will, most likely.
An amusing thing I find, is that if a girl really cares about you, she won't care about how ridiculous your hobbies are.
That's what's always going to be a plus for people who enjoy playing and creating with something that is effectively, a children's toy. I wish you the best of luck in life as well as in love.

-Yours sincerely, Survivor11 the "Critisizer"

F

This actually made me more emotional than watching Cayde, Johnson, or Miranda Keyes die. You certainly made one heck of a contribution here. When you do find the time to return, revive this topic and update us on your status. I hope life guides you where you are meant to be.

-Nigel

F

We will miss you. I’m sorry about your parents. Don’t forget about us. Goodbye

-Diesel

F

CC, you were an amazing part of this community. I wish you luck in your future, amd whatever other communities you may join, they will be luck to have you. You'll be missed, my friend.
Sincerely,
Joseph Filmography

Hey, wait! This is in Roleplay and Fanfiction! Maybe it’s just pretend?

Right?

F

Goodbye good friend hope life treats you well.

May the winds be at your back.

Rogue-Elite

F

It feels like losing a brother. You were the other person with the Yellow Spartan avatar. I really will miss you.

You have been and shall always be our friend...
-Commander Spock

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”