[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Farewell Friends - Page 7 - Community

Farewell Friends

Tell your own story!
Silenttakedown wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:21 pm
Bit late to this, i didn't know this happened, dang. Is this what sad feels like?
Yes

Hello, my old friends. Thank you for all your kind words and posts. I have not forgotten you all, and I am here to see how you all are doing. I've missed this place so much :)

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:41 pm
Hello, my old friends. Thank you for all your kind words and posts. I have not forgotten you all, and I am here to see how you all are doing. I've missed this place so much :)
Are you sure you want to return now?

Give it a month or more for me to do some autumn cleaning.

Good to hear from You CC.
We're all good .

ccbrowning5 wrote:
*Grunty tears of happiness*

He’s back from the void!

ccbrowning5 wrote:
My boy!!! Nice to see you again!

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Hey dude. Great to see ya, bro.

Guys he's baaaaaaaaaack!!

Hope life's been treating you well.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”