[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
405th Outlander Battalion Definitive Canon - Page 11 - Community

405th Outlander Battalion Definitive Canon

Tell your own story!
hey quick question for schlub is it okay if I say that some members of the unscrupulous rangers were attached to the 271st odsts. I found out that rangers actually exists in halo, they even still have the motto rangers lead the way

THEranger01 wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:41 pm
hey quick question for schlub is it okay if I say that some members of the unscrupulous rangers were attached to the 271st odsts. I found out that rangers actually exists in halo, they even still have the motto rangers lead the way
hmm, i dunno. i mean they could be, but that a queston for shlub on discord or reddit.

Bmatt123 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:10 am
THEranger01 wrote:
hey quick question for schlub is it okay if I say that some members of the rangers were attached to the 271st odsts. I found out that rangers actually exists in halo, they even still have the motto rangers lead the way
hmm, i dunno. i mean they could be, but that a queston for shlub on discord or reddit.
well I was hoping he'll reply. a couple days ago he commented on my 405th post

THEranger01 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:25 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:
THEranger01 wrote:
hey quick question for schlub is it okay if I say that some members of the rangers were attached to the 271st odsts. I found out that rangers actually exists in halo, they even still have the motto rangers lead the way
wasn't that like 2 months ago tho?

Bmatt123 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:55 am
THEranger01 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:25 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:

wasn't that like 2 months ago tho?
no he just commented 1.3 months later

Yeah. I'm not terribly active on this website. I need to get around to making the 405th design post. All that changes is that you can swap the now super rare Destiny coat pieces for custom ones if you want, and every ODST/Marine now wears a red scarf instead of just having red somewhere on the design You also no longer add to need grit/weathering.

TheGenericSchlub wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:48 pm
Yeah. I'm not terribly active on this website. I need to get around to making the 405th design post. All that changes is that you can swap the now super rare Destiny coat pieces for custom ones if you want, and every ODST/Marine now wears a red scarf instead of just having red somewhere on the design You also no longer add to need grit/weathering.
Turns out they are closing the forum so I recommend you screen shot or archive the stuff here.

Shlub, you sneaky boi,
"2. All of the Spartans except for Junior-121 and the 405th Gregor. Overusing Spartans cheapens a story unless the writers make them expendable (*cough* Noble Team *cough*). I want the Spartans to be meaningful. I have a second 405th Spartan that I haven't painted and he won't be canon."
This is so true rn.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”