[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
405th Outlander Battalion Definitive Canon - Page 10 - Community

405th Outlander Battalion Definitive Canon

Tell your own story!
THEranger01 wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:39 am
THEranger01 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:13 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:38 am

How the figures going?
there ok
im repainting. them to go with my own 405th sub-faction the 405th mountain reconnaissance unit. Comprised of the surviving odsts they wear armor with a brown and green color scheme with red markings here and there. Otherwise they are normal 405th guys
We should revive this but with a story and post them either here or in the gallery. Also i plan to make some customs for the 405th

WWIIboy wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:25 am
THEranger01 wrote:
THEranger01 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:13 pm

there ok
im repainting. them to go with my own 405th sub-faction the 405th mountain reconnaissance unit. Comprised of the surviving odsts they wear armor with a brown and green color scheme with red markings here and there. Otherwise they are normal 405th guys
We should revive this but with a story and post them either here or in the gallery. Also i plan to make some customs for the 405th
just posted one of mine

THEranger01 wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:17 pm
WWIIboy wrote:
THEranger01 wrote:

just posted one of mine
I saw it. Can you post brighter pictures though I couldn’t quite see the custom.

WWIIboy wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:28 pm
THEranger01 wrote:
WWIIboy wrote:

just posted one of mine
I saw it. Can you post brighter pictures though I couldn’t quite see the custom.
I don’t think it’s bad by the way. I liked the mood and story you put in there.

WWIIboy wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:13 pm
WWIIboy wrote:
THEranger01 wrote:

just posted one of mine
oh i have brighter ones coming. and the photos were taken at night on my front porch and I wanted it to be a night op..... so yeah

THEranger01 wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:21 pm
WWIIboy wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:13 pm
WWIIboy wrote:

oh i have brighter ones coming. and the photos were taken at night on my front porch and I wanted it to be a night op..... so yeah
Ok

Take your time, mate. Don't rush things to make it perfect

hey just wanna say, I should have another 405th post coming soon I did a reboot of John B. Walker and his squamates and im making more. I got some 3d modeled helmets that are pretty much 100 percent game accurate by LS3D ( which I recommend you check out , he's got odst helmets and some other helmets , halo guns, Titanfall stuff and its all really good ) And in my usual fashion he'll be I little more ranger inspired as will the team....... Yeah I saw a photo in a book VinceHoffman recommended ( sorry if I got the name wrong ) US army rangers 1985-2015 Panama to Afghanistan, and saw a photo and told myself to make it sooooo yeah

THEranger01 wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:30 pm
hey just wanna say, I should have another 405th post coming soon I did a reboot of John B. Walker and his squamates and im making more. I got some 3d modeled helmets that are pretty much 100 percent game accurate by LS3D ( which I recommend you check out , he's got odst helmets and some other helmets , halo guns, Titanfall stuff and its all really good ) And in my usual fashion he'll be I little more ranger inspired as will the team....... Yeah I saw a photo in a book VinceHoffman recommended ( sorry if I got the name wrong ) US army rangers 1985-2015 Panama to Afghanistan, and saw a photo and told myself to make it sooooo yeah
I'm not vincehoffman !
but yes I'm the one who recommended the osprey books and nice to know you got the osprey book ,did you get any other osprey books aside from the army rangers book?

DarthGundam wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:52 pm
THEranger01 wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:30 pm
I'm not vincehoffman !
but yes I'm the one who recommended the osprey books and nice to know you got the osprey book ,did you get any other osprey books aside from the army rangers book?
Sorry on the miss identification I have the memory of a goldfish, and yes I got the other army ranger book that’s the beginning of the rangers to the 1980s. And I’m probably gonna look at getting more

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”