[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
405th Outlander Battalion Definitive Canon - Page 8 - Community

405th Outlander Battalion Definitive Canon

Tell your own story!
I intend to write for this whenever I get finished with my current projects. Unfortunately, that might be a while.

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:36 pm
I intend to write for this whenever I get finished with my current projects. Unfortunately, that might be a while.
Same.

So what happens to the 405th? Should we continue it? The most recent post I’ve been able to find on it was from February (Correct me if I’m wrong about this).

But what do we do with it? All of Schlubs’ work is gone. Should we start fresh with what we have as the official cannon (first post in the forum)? Or should we build upon what remaining posts are on the gallery?

I personally believe that we should continue it, but sticking to what Schlub laid down.

I know I haven’t been very active of late, and I missed his departure completely due to inactivity, so I guess it’s not really my place. What do you guys think? Who inherits the 405? And what do we do with it?

ArtfulConch wrote: Who inherits the 405?
Fairly certain I said that Orange or Gregor was the new owner of the story. I mean, Shlub said that, because I am definitely totally not ShlubCustoms, as my name implies.

DefinitelyNotShlubCustoms wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 6:09 pm
Fairly certain I said that Orange or Gregor was the new owner of the story. I mean, Shlub said that, because I am definitely totally not ShlubCustoms, as my name implies.
I will take this over since no one has even done anything about it...

Bmatt123 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:26 pm
Probably should let this one rest, been a long time since Shlub was here

RedThree wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:28 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:26 pm

Probably should let this one rest, been a long time since Shlub was here
he came back... As generic shlub.

Schlubs never die. They just go missing in action.

SrgtGreen wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:50 pm
*salutes*

Bmatt123 wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:10 am
SrgtGreen wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:50 pm
*salutes*
im gonna make an odst and custom hog for 405th

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”