[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Cone meme - Page 3 - Community

Cone meme

Tell your own story!
Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:49 am
The age of serious comics is over, Gandalf.
Who will you look to for help when we are gone?
The reviews? They stay deep in youtube, they care only for likes and views.

No. Now our hope lies in silly comics.

Silly comics? Silly comics are weak.
I was there Gandalf, I was there 3 000 years ago, when the strength of silly comics failed.

Flashback starts.

RogueElite! Come with me!
Hurry!

Cast it into the fire!

Destroy it!

No.
Lol. I’ve been working on mine. There’s just a lot of behind the scenes organisation and timing that’s the reason why I haven’t been uploading mine. I have about 4 comics in the works, one being done, just waiting till I can upload it, another halfway through editing, another completely shot and another about halfway through writing, with a few scenes shot.

RockManJJ wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:55 pm
TheMegaContruxtors wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:31 pm
This started in discord...

(Which ya'll need to get)
Whats the server link?
Cause we can't post outside links here, you'll have to friend me. Then I'll send you the link. KaputDaisy2827#1396

JoeFilms#7652.

That should be posted in the first post of the Discord server thread, but the thread is probably buried.

I've decided to put more focus on my YouTube channel.

I'm not leaving the site but don't expect much from me here, I've been really slacking on alot of things but maybe I can it together and get back into Mega properly again, my time has been eaten up by gaming and school mostly but more YouTube videos are def coming with higher quality editing and what not.

I'm not doing stop motions or anything mega related, just memes and montages for now.

Anyways I'm off,

Good day to you all - 'Cone Guy'/'Cone King'/Dhon Joe'/'Rogue-Elite'

You forgot Ex Royal Regent.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:02 am

I'm not leaving the site but don't expect much from me here, I've been really slacking on alot of things but maybe I can it together and get back into Mega properly again, my time has been eaten up by gaming and school mostly but more YouTube videos are def coming with higher quality editing and what not.

I'm not doing stop motions or anything mega related, just memes and montages for now.

Anyways I'm off,

That's sad...
See ya

Rogue-Elite wrote:

Anyways I'm off,

Later tater.

Rogue-Elite wrote:

Anyways I'm off,

See ya round, pardner.

*single tear slips down my face*

*wipes it away*

GUESS I’M IN CHARGE NOW! CONE PEOPLE GET TO WORK!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”