[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy. - Page 94 - Community

Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy.

Tell your own story!
I threw together a new teaser, which seems to have passed moderation this time:

Yo Nato, can you tell me more about the entire Antares thing?

Long-story short, the Antares system is a major UNSC stronghold a short distance from Earth (relatively speaking).

In the Mega-Verse we're doing a big crossover event where our various ex-Covenant factions like the Corilan, Banished, Harvesters, etc have formed an uneasy alliance to launch an all-out assault on Antares and other nearby UNSC-controlled systems, pulling in all of our heroes to try to stop them.

At present, we're slowly resolving an in-story event where Joefilms' character Winters is searching for a way to rewind time to reverse a series of devastating UNSC defeats.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:13 pm
Long-story short, the Antares system is a major UNSC stronghold a short distance from Earth (relatively speaking).

In the Mega-Verse we're doing a big crossover event where our various ex-Covenant factions like the Corilan, Banished, Harvesters, etc have formed an uneasy alliance to launch an all-out assault on Antares and other nearby UNSC-controlled systems, pulling in all of our heroes to try to stop them.

At present, we're slowly resolving an in-story event where Joefilms' character Winters is searching for a way to rewind time to reverse a series of devastating UNSC defeats.
OK cool.

For those who aren't subscribed, episode 2 dropped earlier this week.

There'll be a new part released every week up until somewhere around October. I'm also working with some of the other Mega-Verse writers to do similar treatments for their comics, so keep an eye out for that.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:41 pm
For those who aren't subscribed, episode 2 dropped earlier this week.

There'll be a new part released every week up until somewhere around October. I'm also working with some of the other Mega-Verse writers to do similar treatments for their comics, so keep an eye out for that.
So Joe and Gregor?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”