[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy. - Page 64 - Community

Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy.

Tell your own story!
Thanks for the support, everyone.

When I started out with Those Two Guys, it was just meant to be short, fun little comic to fill some time while I was bored on the holidays. But it got a lot more interest than I'd ever expected, so I kept making stories, and now it's all grown into the massive saga you all know and love.

Cliche though it may sound, I truly wouldn't have come this far were it not for all of you.

As always keep up the good work.

Hey Nato, do you happen to have created a city for Geledia, and if so, what is it called?

Nah, I didn't have anything planned in regards to settlements on Gelida.

The old colonies that used to be there got glassed during the first Human-Covenant war; all that was left after that were the scattered outposts and encampments constructed by the UNSC and the Covenant Remnant.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:43 am
Nah, I didn't have anything planned in regards to settlements on Gelida.

The old colonies that used to be there got glassed during the first Human-Covenant war; all that was left after that were the scattered outposts and encampments constructed by the UNSC and the Covenant Remnant.
OK so there were towns but they were all destroyed. I can work with that...

The gallery's back up and in action. You may do with the mini comic as you please, the fun just getting started :D

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:48 pm
The gallery's back up and in action. You may do with the mini comic as you please, the fun just getting started :D
Uhh, finally!

So gallery is down again... yay. Also congrates nato on this week's fan Friday. I think that's your third or fourth keep up the great work.

To z19 DO NOT INCLUDE ANY IEGO in your posts. That will 100% guaranty it not going through.

I mean, I really don't. I only use baseplates...

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”