[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy. - Page 9 - Community

Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy.

Tell your own story!
NatoGreavesy wrote:Right, as some of you may have noticed, I've tried uploading the first part of The Raid twice already. For some stupid reason, the website is loading the images completely out of order, so I don't see much point trying to continue until the problem has been fixed.

I thought the second one was in the right order. Hmmm I had the same problem when I uploaded.

Alright, I give up. Third try at uploading chapter 1, and it's all in the correct order... except for the last image, which has somehow wound up at the start of the comic instead.

I'll leave this one as it is, and cross my fingers that the future chapters work a little better.

NatoGreavesy wrote:Alright, I give up. Third try at uploading chapter 1, and it's all in the correct order... except for the last image, which has somehow wound up at the start of the comic instead. I'll leave this one as it is, and cross my fingers that the future chapters work a little better.

It's all cool man.

NatoGreavesy wrote:Alright, I give up. Third try at uploading chapter 1, and it's all in the correct order... except for the last image, which has somehow wound up at the start of the comic instead. I'll leave this one as it is, and cross my fingers that the future chapters work a little better.

No worries. Let's just hope that the next works

Okay, I've just uploaded the final chapters of The Raid, so hopefully those will go up sometime soon.

I've also uploaded a small teaser for my next comic: Resurgence.

NatoGreavesy wrote:Okay, I've just uploaded the final chapters of The Raid, so hopefully those will go up sometime soon. I've also uploaded a small teaser for my next comic: Resurgence.

Can't wait. Lol my comic has the same name lol.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:Can't wait. Lol my comic has the same name lol.

Hm, I might change mine to something else, then, to avoid confusion.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:Can't wait. Lol my comic has the same name lol.
Hm, I might change mine to something else, then, to avoid confusion.

Ya that's up to you that or I can changel the name slightly for mine

Chapters 5,6, and 7 are now up, with special guest star Atriox. Enjoy.

NatoGreavesy wrote:Chapters 5,6, and 7 are now up, with special guest star Atriox. Enjoy.

Atroix is a show runner. Think he will win a grammy for best actor.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”