[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Fern ltd. - Page 7 - Community

Fern ltd.

Tell your own story!
It is well. we need to have it at full strength by the 30th

Fern will supply dbs faction with anything they need. We are strong enough to break through the enemies lines to get it to them. Hail DB!

Can I get a status report on Fern? I’ve been away for awhile and would like to catch up on things, tell me everything that’s happened and if possible, prepare for that phony war

Wetwork9 wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:55 pm
Can I get a status report on Fern? I’ve been away for awhile and would like to catch up on things, tell me everything that’s happened and if possible, prepare for that phony war
Taco started a war. Geobox turned into a contest. fern suplies everyone except their faction.

Bmatt123 wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:01 am
Wetwork9 wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:55 pm
Taco started a war. Geobox turned into a contest. fern suplies everyone except their faction.
Good, I would like, if possible to assemble a battalion of the the best men we’ve got and send them through an nearly impossible 3 week training program before sending them directly to the front line. They shall be called the 32 end Phantom elite and shall be under my direct control. Similar stuff will also be done to our tank divisions

Oh an make sure it’s at least some what a secret

No one shall know. seeing How the forums are dead.

Bmatt123 wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:52 pm
Good?

Wetwork9 wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:06 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:52 pm
Good?
very. However we will not attack unless attacken

hows everyone doing in my wonderful company?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”