[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
UG (MUG/ UNMC) - Page 6 - Community

UG (MUG/ UNMC)

Tell your own story!
rsjones76 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:56 pm
mrjustin412 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:48 pm
rsjones76 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:46 pm

I am not I am just angry that you are not accepting the Truth
You're angry over a website that isn't all that important in the greater scheme of things. And 'the truth' is equally as dumb as that fact.
Is all your gonna do Talk all Day long Talk Talk Talk is that all you can do if I seemed like a horrible person would you still talk would you associate yourself with a 'Bad Person'
You know what the truth is that your noise hole needs to learn HOW TO QUIT!
First off, quoting Mister Chief from that horrible REQ pack video for Halo 5. Classy.

Second and more importantly, yes, I'll keep talking because your behavior is often proving what I'm talking about as correct. Also the question after that is a pretty broad one since right now you are acting like a horrible person. The only reason I'm still talking with you is to show you why you're in the wrong.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:58 pm
rsjones76 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:45 pm
Or am I one of the few here with common sense!
Well, you're definitely not that.

But alt or not, surely you have better things to do with your life than making a fool of yourself by pretending to be the rules police on a forum about plastic toys?
Summarized exactly what I said perfectly, Nato.

rsjones76 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:36 pm
mrjustin412 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:32 pm
rsjones76 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:27 pm

Why do I talk to you? Its clear that I can't reform you you're A lost cause, A Wrecked Train,
A Cracked Painting, Once a Wonder, Now a Wreck
You're yet again being overdramatic, hasn't it occurred to you that a lot of what I said has already been said by quite a few users? Besides, I don't care what you think of me, because it's not true. I already told Geo this but I don't post on the gallery to get some top spot or fame, I do it because I want to make stuff I can share with people. Reviews, comics, tips, etc. That's why people like me. I'm not popular because of me as a person, I'm popular because people like the stuff I put out. It's why everyone likes each other. So no, I haven't been a wonder, I'm not a wreck, I'm just a completely normal person with rational thinking.
Then you Thinking is Flawed
*You're
rsjones76 wrote:
You're angry over a website that isn't all that important in the greater scheme of things. And 'the truth' is equally as dumb as that fact.
Buddy, who's the one insulting a web forum and getting all angry over not having others agree with your opinions? Please, look in a mirror.
rsjones76 wrote:

Am I an Alt? Or am I one of the few here with common sense!
No, I don't think so. I'd say you're the one lacking common sense, but that's not very helpful.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:27 pm
rsjones76 wrote:
mrjustin412 wrote:

You're yet again being overdramatic, hasn't it occurred to you that a lot of what I said has already been said by quite a few users? Besides, I don't care what you think of me, because it's not true. I already told Geo this but I don't post on the gallery to get some top spot or fame, I do it because I want to make stuff I can share with people. Reviews, comics, tips, etc. That's why people like me. I'm not popular because of me as a person, I'm popular because people like the stuff I put out. It's why everyone likes each other. So no, I haven't been a wonder, I'm not a wreck, I'm just a completely normal person with rational thinking.
*You're
rsjones76 wrote:
Buddy, who's the one insulting a web forum and getting all angry over not having others agree with your opinions? Please, look in a mirror.
rsjones76 wrote:

No, I don't think so. I'd say you're the one lacking common sense, but that's not very helpful.
Well I'll think imma label that under Abuse... Done All Reported Thanks 😉

rsjones76 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:34 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
rsjones76 wrote:

*You're
rsjones76 wrote:
rsjones76 wrote:

And I can report a lot of what you said for the very same reason. Don't act like you're above Delta, you've said even worse.

mrjustin412 wrote:
rsjones76 wrote:
mrjustin412 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:15 pm

You've hardly done anything to keep the site in order, in fact you're basically unnecessary since the community as a whole generally is 'in order' already. As for enforcing the rules, you also haven't done that. In fact I can tell you're just making that up as I brought up reporting your posts for the reason of 'wrong group' in another forum. Aka, you're only saying that because I brought it up. I bet if I haven't, you wouldn't have either.
Why do I talk to you? Its clear that I can't reform you you're A lost cause, A Wrecked Train,
I can agree with this. I dont post for fame or glory. i post to share my stuff and to see other people's work.

rsjones76 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:45 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:37 pm
rsjones76 wrote:
I feel so stupid for not realising this sooner.

You're Geobox, aren't you? You're an alt.
Common sense? more like common petty insults is more like it.

rsjones76 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:34 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
rsjones76 wrote:

*You're
rsjones76 wrote:
rsjones76 wrote:

This is just sad, honestly.

I'm pretty sure the MUG would be the mods.

Unless the volunteers trying to make this a better place for us doesn't sound like it would fit the bill.

I dunno. I've gotten behind on Mega community lore.

I'll need to read the Fextralife article on this.

Well I am Officially Resigning from My Geo Spy Post yup that's right
I'm Good Righhhhtttt? That was all Acting Well Didn't Find out anything
But I might really join geo if anyone lets this out so keep this quiet
Quote me on this
What happens in the Forums, Stays in the Forums

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”