[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
UG (MUG/ UNMC) - Page 4 - Community

UG (MUG/ UNMC)

Tell your own story!
mrjustin412 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:46 pm
rsjones76 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:59 pm
mrjustin412 wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:07 pm

Hey Joe! Yea, still here, recently got back into the gallery since I finally have some free time from college. I'm doing really well though! Been having a hard time getting a hold of new Mega Construx sets due to distribution in my area but otherwise, things are going well!
You two know each other! Joe!? What?
Well of course, we were both really active a long time ago. Everyone knows each other on this website.
Hey Justin! What happened to the whole 'Ignore the War' thing?

rsjones76 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:34 pm
mrjustin412 wrote:
rsjones76 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:59 pm

You two know each other! Joe!? What?
Well of course, we were both really active a long time ago. Everyone knows each other on this website.
I'm still a believer in that doctrine, why are you bringing this up in a completely unrelated conversation?

mrjustin412 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:47 pm
rsjones76 wrote:
mrjustin412 wrote:

I'm still a believer in that doctrine, why are you bringing this up in a completely unrelated conversation?
Its a Little Observation I made Also isn't what you were talking about before Reportable for
'Wrong Group'

rsjones76 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:17 pm
mrjustin412 wrote:
rsjones76 wrote:

Its a Little Observation I made Also isn't what you were talking about before Reportable for
'Wrong Group'
Because this group doesn't even have any sort of direction, in fact I think it pretty much died off as no one has made any mention of it. Besides, if Joe wants to have a light hearted conversation with me, he can, since he's at least being nice to me compared to how you're acting.

mrjustin412 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:21 pm
rsjones76 wrote:
mrjustin412 wrote:

'Wrong Group'
Because this group doesn't even have any sort of direction, in fact I think it pretty much died off as no one has made any mention of it. Besides, if Joe wants to have a light hearted conversation with me, he can, since he's at least being nice to me compared to how you're acting.
Well maybe you could make a Group called ehh I don't know Stubborn Mans Talk Corner Yeah that sounds about Right

rsjones76 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:59 pm
mrjustin412 wrote:
rsjones76 wrote:

'Wrong Group'
Well maybe you could make a Group called ehh I don't know Stubborn Mans Talk Corner Yeah that sounds about Right
Honestly that sounds like a group fit more for you than for me. Either way you literally just proved my point about respect and why no one, including me, is giving it to you. You're just being rude right now, and over nothing at all. In fact, tell me, why are you so upset with me?

mrjustin412 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:01 pm
rsjones76 wrote:
mrjustin412 wrote:

Honestly that sounds like a group fit more for you than for me. Either way you literally just proved my point about respect and why no one, including me, is giving it to you. You're just being rude right now, and over nothing at all. In fact, tell me, why are you so upset with me?
I am just an Man trying to keep th site in order jus keeping the rules such as on-topic conversations

rsjones76 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:10 pm
mrjustin412 wrote:
rsjones76 wrote:

I am just an Man trying to keep th site in order jus keeping the rules such as on-topic conversations
You've hardly done anything to keep the site in order, in fact you're basically unnecessary since the community as a whole generally is 'in order' already. As for enforcing the rules, you also haven't done that. In fact I can tell you're just making that up as I brought up reporting your posts for the reason of 'wrong group' in another forum. Aka, you're only saying that because I brought it up. I bet if I haven't, you wouldn't have either.

mrjustin412 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:15 pm
rsjones76 wrote:
mrjustin412 wrote:

You've hardly done anything to keep the site in order, in fact you're basically unnecessary since the community as a whole generally is 'in order' already. As for enforcing the rules, you also haven't done that. In fact I can tell you're just making that up as I brought up reporting your posts for the reason of 'wrong group' in another forum. Aka, you're only saying that because I brought it up. I bet if I haven't, you wouldn't have either.
Why do I talk to you? Its clear that I can't reform you you're A lost cause, A Wrecked Train,
A Cracked Painting, Once a Wonder, Now a Wreck

rsjones76 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:27 pm
mrjustin412 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:15 pm
rsjones76 wrote:

Why do I talk to you? Its clear that I can't reform you you're A lost cause, A Wrecked Train,
A Cracked Painting, Once a Wonder, Now a Wreck
You're yet again being overdramatic, hasn't it occurred to you that a lot of what I said has already been said by quite a few users? Besides, I don't care what you think of me, because it's not true. I already told Geo this but I don't post on the gallery to get some top spot or fame, I do it because I want to make stuff I can share with people. Reviews, comics, tips, etc. That's why people like me. I'm not popular because of me as a person, I'm popular because people like the stuff I put out. It's why everyone likes each other. So no, I haven't been a wonder, I'm not a wreck, I'm just a completely normal person with rational thinking.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”