[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
UG (MUG/ UNMC) - Community

UG (MUG/ UNMC)

Tell your own story!
The MUG stands for Mega United Gallery (aka bloks/construx)
while UNMC is United Gallery (of) Mega Construx
Now what do we do: we help keep the gallery in order and make sure trouble makers are in place
Will there be a roleplay?: not yet unless are founders / founder is one with it or over time we can
(Roleplaying the gallery is be invaded or something)
What happens when we or someone gets abuse within us?: report to us immediately were we will kick demote or banished them from here (or warn) or will be put in janitor for like a month
Rules: 1. No mocking/ harassment 2. No abuse of power 3. Have fun and be kind.
That is the opposite of why we are here can cause ban, kick or demoted
That it really

Oof I thought this was general discussion oooooof

this idea is wrong. harassing ge0 wont cause him to leave.

I'm going to be blunt: Geo will never agree to anything. He will not change. He's decided he's above our rules, and that will that's that. As I've said so many times over the past few months, the only way to "beat" him is not to play. Don't post about his war, don't make alliances, don't reply to his posts, don't @ him. Just ignore him, no matter what he says or does.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:50 pm
I'm going to be blunt: Geo will never agree to anything. He will not change. He's decided he's above our rules, and that will that's that. As I've said so many times over the past few months, the only way to "beat" him is not to play. Don't post about his war, don't make alliances, don't reply to his posts, don't @ him. Just ignore him, no matter what he says or does.
yeah, but its worth a shot if we get everyone else to agree to this

I am glad you agree Bmatt! Not going to lie to me you seem like the leader in the gallery, so its nice to have you with the UNMC/MUG! You are much welcomed!

Bmatt123 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:14 am
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Also it doesn’t have to against geo just if a user falls out of line

SpartanRed527 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:37 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:
NatoGreavesy wrote:
if we get the entire site against him, he's done for

Bmatt123 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:08 pm
SpartanRed527 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:37 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:

if we get the entire site against him, he's done for
Yeahhhhhhhh but we already did remember? Your voting post? And he said I can’t count. Hurtful

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”