[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega News Interviews - Community

Mega News Interviews

Tell your own story!
Hello, Mega News is a show I host in the gallery! So recently I had a idea, what if I did interviews to get the PEOPLES opinions and view on things, and that where I am at now! So you put your thoughts on the war or things about the site and if you are lucky you might get interviewed and show up on the show!

That's all I got so stay safe out there and have a good day or night!

I know real-life news likes to promote controversies, but I think discussing the "war", conflicts in general, and gripes with particular users would be a very bad idea that could just cause more trouble.

That said, this sounds like a really cool idea to introduce new and old users to the Gallery. It's a lot like when I used to work for a local newspaper where we'd do a feature on a different person each week. What we did is have a rough list of general questions and pick a person to interview each week. For the Gallery, you could have a few different major questions and switch them up sometimes so that you're not just asking everyone the same thing.

I'd maybe suggest some general interest questions like what country they're from (don't be more specific than that, due to rules re. giving our locations), hobbies and interests, favourite character/franchise/TV/show/game/whatever, then some more MCX-specific questions like favourite MCX set/line, favourite user aside from themselves, upcoming projects, and so on.

I think we should be under the rule of Ge0b0x so there are no more internet trolls

rsjones76 wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:43 am
I think we should be under the rule of Ge0b0x so there are no more internet trolls
I could search the darkest depths of the internet for the rest of my days and never find a worse take than this.

Could I be interviewed? I've got some big plans in April I'd like to hint at.

Could I get interviewed before I leave this gallery for a long time? My post isn’t out yet but hopefully it will

SpartanRed527 wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:17 am
Could I get interviewed before I leave this gallery for a long time? My post isn’t out yet but hopefully it will
Aw, I'm gonna miss you Red! I hope whatever it is you need to deal with outside of the gallery, you have the best of luck with!

Gggssgjr wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:43 pm
Hello, Mega News is a show I host in the gallery! So recently I had a idea, what if I did interviews to get the PEOPLES opinions and view on things, and that where I am at now! So you put your thoughts on the war or things about the site and if you are lucky you might get interviewed and show up on the show!

I'd be interested in an interview, I don't really know what opinions to list off now but if you give me some questions, then I'd answer them for sure.

mrjustin412 wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:20 am
Gggssgjr wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:43 pm

I'd be interested in an interview, I don't really know what opinions to list off now but if you give me some questions, then I'd answer them for sure.
I’ll be back…just give me time

Id be willing to interveiw.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”