[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega Construx Chief meets Mega Construx He-Man - Community

Mega Construx Chief meets Mega Construx He-Man

Tell your own story!
The pelican wibbles and wobbles through the air, careening drunkenly across the Eternian forest.

Onboard, The Master Chief wrestled with the controls. With his GEN 3 armor, he was more than strong enough to hold the controls where they should be and guide the pelican into a safe landing, but the plastic connections holding the interlocking tubes and studs was not as reliable as a pelican produced in Denmark. The flight controls snapped off with a satisfying popping sound and Chief tumbled backwards. The pelican went into a free fall.

"Hang on to something!" a blue woman inside his head shouted, all too late.

As the pelican collided with the grassy earth, it exploded on impact, raining metallic green plastic everywhere. Chief's rifle was lost amongst the debris. Dirt was kicked upwards as the parts which once made a pelican now made a pile of scattered rubbish-rife for a creative to rebuild into something new. Chief was slammed back-first into the windshield which popped off, sending him tumbling further still into the foliage.

"Chief? Chief are you okay?" Cortana, his girlfriend, questioned.

The Master Chief dug himself out of the pile of bricks before answering "F-finishing this fight." Chief muttered.

"What? You must have hit your head." Cortana replied.

Chief shook his head, clearing the fog from his mind. All 10 millimeters of green plastic that comprised it. He rubbed off the dirt from his chest as well as his three points of articulation in his left arm could allow him to. The 117 number on his chest was still there.

"Ugh, sorry, I misheard you for a cliffhanger ending to one of the greatest games of all time. I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You're looking a little green." Cortana asked, cheekily.

"Sure. When's the next Blue Man Group music tour?" Chief replied, in the voice of Steve Downes and with the joy of a brick wall.

Before Cortana could make a joke about Halo 5: Guardians to tease her boyfriend further, a voice interrupted.

"Hello! Are you hurt?"

Chief whirled around to see who had called out to them. It was a man, a man among men, wearing fuzzy brown shorts, brown boots, yellow wrist bracelets, and a grey harness with a red cross on it. He wielded a battle axe in one hand, shield in the other, and had a sword holstered to his back. Curiously, he was riding a giant, green cat.

"What the..." Cortana began to ask. Chief could tell she was admiring his golden locks of hair. And nothing else.

"No, we're not, stranger. Who are you?" Chief replied.

"I am He-Man, the most powerful plastic figure in the backyard. Please, for all that is good, buy my toys. They still haven't released an Okro figure yet." He-Man pleaded, looking directly at the fourth wall as he said so.

He turned back to look at the Chief "What do you mean we?"

"I was just referring to the voice inside my head, she's Cortana. My girlfriend." Chief replied.

"I see!" He-Man replied without missing a beat, the white paint around his mouth almost looked like a smile.

Inside his head, Cortana chimed in "Tell him about how the Spartan II's were made too!" her voiced lacked any and all empathy.

"I am Spartan one-one-seven, the Master Chief. It's very nice to meet you, He-Man... Er, can you tell me where we are?" Chief asked, ignoring Cortana and waving his to refer to the his surroundings.

All around them was freshly cut grass. Only a few inches tall, a jungle for Mega Construx figures. It seemed to go on forever, except, it didn't- ending in 6 ft tall wood planks called fencing. A sandbox, inground pool, and several trees populated the lawn as well.

"Welcome, Master Chief, to Eternia." He-Man said proudly. His mount roared.

"I have a feeling this is going to be the start of a beautiful friendship." He-Man chuckled.

"What makes you say that?" Chief asked, unamused and unwilling to let his walls down to let someone in. The voice in his head, his girlfriend, was more than enough.

He-Man launched himself off his mount and landed in front of Chief, embracing him in a hug and smooshing the spartan against his barrel chest.

"That question will have to wait new best friend, the chapter is over!" He-man shouted, and somewhere nearby, Skeletor winced at the sound of someone else being happy.

Risebell wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 6:15 pm
The pelican wibbles and wobbles through the air, careening drunkenly across the Eternian forest.

Onboard, The Master Chief wrestled with the controls. With his GEN 3 armor, he was more than strong enough to hold the controls where they should be and guide the pelican into a safe landing, but the plastic connections holding the interlocking tubes and studs was not as reliable as a pelican produced in Denmark. The flight controls snapped off with a satisfying popping sound and Chief tumbled backwards. The pelican went into a free fall.

"Hang on to something!" a blue woman inside his head shouted, all too late.

As the pelican collided with the grassy earth, it exploded on impact, raining metallic green plastic everywhere. Chief's rifle was lost amongst the debris. Dirt was kicked upwards as the parts which once made a pelican now made a pile of scattered rubbish-rife for a creative to rebuild into something new. Chief was slammed back-first into the windshield which popped off, sending him tumbling further still into the foliage.

"Chief? Chief are you okay?" Cortana, his girlfriend, questioned.

The Master Chief dug himself out of the pile of bricks before answering "F-finishing this fight." Chief muttered.

"What? You must have hit your head." Cortana replied.

Chief shook his head, clearing the fog from his mind. All 10 millimeters of green plastic that comprised it. He rubbed off the dirt from his chest as well as his three points of articulation in his left arm could allow him to. The 117 number on his chest was still there.

"Ugh, sorry, I misheard you for a cliffhanger ending to one of the greatest games of all time. I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You're looking a little green." Cortana asked, cheekily.

"Sure. When's the next Blue Man Group music tour?" Chief replied, in the voice of Steve Downes and with the joy of a brick wall.

Before Cortana could make a joke about Halo 5: Guardians to tease her boyfriend further, a voice interrupted.

"Hello! Are you hurt?"

Chief whirled around to see who had called out to them. It was a man, a man among men, wearing fuzzy brown shorts, brown boots, yellow wrist bracelets, and a grey harness with a red cross on it. He wielded a battle axe in one hand, shield in the other, and had a sword holstered to his back. Curiously, he was riding a giant, green cat.

"What the..." Cortana began to ask. Chief could tell she was admiring his golden locks of hair. And nothing else.

"No, we're not, stranger. Who are you?" Chief replied.

"I am He-Man, the most powerful plastic figure in the backyard. Please, for all that is good, buy my toys. They still haven't released an Okro figure yet." He-Man pleaded, looking directly at the fourth wall as he said so.

He turned back to look at the Chief "What do you mean we?"

"I was just referring to the voice inside my head, she's Cortana. My girlfriend." Chief replied.

"I see!" He-Man replied without missing a beat, the white paint around his mouth almost looked like a smile.

Inside his head, Cortana chimed in "Tell him about how the Spartan II's were made too!" her voiced lacked any and all empathy.

"I am Spartan one-one-seven, the Master Chief. It's very nice to meet you, He-Man... Er, can you tell me where we are?" Chief asked, ignoring Cortana and waving his to refer to the his surroundings.

All around them was freshly cut grass. Only a few inches tall, a jungle for Mega Construx figures. It seemed to go on forever, except, it didn't- ending in 6 ft tall wood planks called fencing. A sandbox, inground pool, and several trees populated the lawn as well.

"Welcome, Master Chief, to Eternia." He-Man said proudly. His mount roared.

"I have a feeling this is going to be the start of a beautiful friendship." He-Man chuckled.

"What makes you say that?" Chief asked, unamused and unwilling to let his walls down to let someone in. The voice in his head, his girlfriend, was more than enough.

He-Man launched himself off his mount and landed in front of Chief, embracing him in a hug and smooshing the spartan against his barrel chest.

"That question will have to wait new best friend, the chapter is over!" He-man shouted, and somewhere nearby, Skeletor winced at the sound of someone else being happy.
Not to be a Mr Lore accurate but The Halo games never actually state that Master chief and cortanna are in a relationship

@rsjones76 that's part of the joke :) this isn't supposed to be a serious story

Risebell wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 6:15 pm

I will quote that
That line is a work of art

Haha, that's actually a rather infamously bad line I stole from a recent Star Wars book, it caused quite the uproar among fans when it was published. I would not entertain the use of "wibble" otherwise.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”