[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Project: V.O.R.T.E.X - Page 124 - Community

Project: V.O.R.T.E.X

Tell your own story!
charliebucket wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:46 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:03 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:18 pm
OK I need to take a couple of photos for the next chapter so I may not be uploading today. We'll see.

Also, tomorrow, I'm picking up my giant haul (photos on that soon). I'll try to upload a comic tomorrow (Sat). In the meantime, I'll make a final push on the character bios.
Can't wait to see the haul
Thanks, Admiral. I'll pick it up tomorrow, I'll post some photos on the gallery soon so be on the look out for that... It's just gonna be a UNSC-vehicle bolstering-fest. Fun times.
Cant wait

Pretty kool, huh? That Elephant is so good, as is the Wolverine and Gremlin. The Mongooses are nice...

@charliebucket Hey bro you know how to count in roman very good with all those episodes

charliebucket wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:58 am

Pretty kool, huh? That Elephant is so good, as is the Wolverine and Gremlin. The Mongooses are nice...
I should start getting halo sets

Don't forget you got a little side piece for the covies too!

CarilletaReach2 wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:15 am
@charliebucket Hey bro you know how to count in roman very good with all those episodes
Thanks, Carilleta. It takes some practice, but it looks better than boring numbers.

Looks like a nice pick up Charlie

Thanks everyone.

That's probably it for UNSC vehicles (maybe a couple more WartHogs). Now I just need to get loads and loads of ATLAS troops and Marines.

Also, big question, who'd be interested in a "live build" of my UNSC Elephant on the 28th October, as I answer your questions for my 1 Year of Project: V.O.R.T.E.X Q+A? I could do the Vulture and the Seraph as well.

charliebucket wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:23 pm
Thanks everyone.

That's probably it for UNSC vehicles (maybe a couple more WartHogs). Now I just need to get loads and loads of ATLAS troops and Marines.

Also, big question, who'd be interested in a "live build" of my UNSC Elephant on the 28th October, as I answer your questions for my 1 Year of Project: V.O.R.T.E.X Q+A? I could do the Vulture and the Seraph as well.
Live build? You mean like putting it togeather.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:09 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:23 pm
Thanks everyone.

Live build? You mean like putting it togeather.
Yeah. I'd probably do it anyway (it gives me something to do). So why not stream it? I can answer yaws questions on the stream as well.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”