[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Project: V.O.R.T.E.X - Page 290 - Community

Project: V.O.R.T.E.X

Tell your own story!
I wouldn't say dead. Just on a long hiatus.

Pretty long hiatus am i rite?

Verrry long hiatus yes but hello everybody!

Heya I just wanted to give an update on Project: V.O.R.T.E.X. The comic is, effectively, on indefinite hiatus. What this means is that I have a lot of priorities in life right now, and working on this comic is towards the bottom of these priorities, I don't want to stress myself out or give myself too much of a workload so for now the comic is on a permanent hiatus. However, in light of the fact that the forums will be closing soon, I'd be willing to share the outlined ending with everyone here. It'd just be copy-pasted from a document on my computer and nothing super fancy but it'd give people an idea of how things are set to end for CC, DB, Jeff and all the others involved with Project: V.O.R.T.E.X. Or if you guys want to hold out for me to return with a fully photographed ending, that is okay too... Alas there is no poll feature so just let me know what you guys want, if enough people are interested I'll post the ending over here...

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”