[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Project: V.O.R.T.E.X - Page 56 - Community

Project: V.O.R.T.E.X

Tell your own story!
charliebucket wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 8:14 pm
I'm tryin' to re-create a fantasy setting a bit like what Lisha's doing. I've found an EPIC bulk lot of around 150-200 castle wall, terrain and rock-face parts alongside about 200-300 basic 2x4 bloks. It's $24 NZD. Shipping is *Gulp* $96 NZD from USA. Yikes. What should I do? It'd be a great starting point for a medieval MoC but it's a lot of postage. :/
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay America has extremely high export rates.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 1:16 am
charliebucket wrote:
Shipping is *Gulp* $96 NZD from USA.
Jeez, that is just obscene. International shipping is a killer.

I'm not sure if it's worth that much, but I guess the decision's ultimately up to you. Maybe have a look around other stores/sellers, see what's available and figure out what you could potentially get for a similar value.
I know. Crazy. For me it's not worth it as it's only parts and not a complete set. Oh well. I'll keep two eyes open on EBAY.

DB's got some new clothes.

charliebucket wrote:
I'm tryin' to re-create a fantasy setting a bit like what Lisha's doing. I've found an EPIC bulk lot of around 150-200 castle wall, terrain and rock-face parts alongside about 200-300 basic 2x4 bloks. It's $24 NZD. Shipping is *Gulp* $96 NZD from USA. Yikes. What should I do? It'd be a great starting point for a medieval MoC but it's a lot of postage. :/
That's a lot for shipping. I have been really lucky on ebay. Only thing I can say it keep your eyes open, not everyone is out to make a killing. I notice as well people try to make $$ off shipping. Best of luck I wish there was some way I could help you.

Hopefully Mega will take notice and make some new dragons or mythology type sets. Fantasy sets or even warcraft again. I believe they went the wrong way with warcraft. Had they made it like CoD where you get 'orc patrol', I think it might have done better. Some figure sets instead of trikes and vehicles. I never played warcraft online, But Warcraft 3 had nothing like cars. It turned me off before I even got started and now its too late.

LishaThorne wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 11:43 am
charliebucket wrote:
Hopefully Mega will take notice and make some new dragons or mythology type sets. Fantasy sets or even warcraft again. I believe they went the wrong way with warcraft. Had they made it like CoD where you get 'orc patrol', I think it might have done better. Some figure sets instead of trikes and vehicles.
My life would be complete HAHA! That's why I've been mentioning a Lord of the Rings line for a few months now. I think that I'd have more chance asking to do a new theme rather than ask to bring back WoW. Just on past experience MEGA doesn't do re-released themes. A shame but that's just how they work I 'spose.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 1:52 am
charliebucket wrote:
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay America has extremely high export rates.
I wish that wasn't the case. Maybe when I'm a bit older and I can get a job then I can look after my MEGA addiction.

I've uploaded another sometin'. It should be up soon.

The TIME BLADE has been re-born!

My 100th post. Thanks loads.

I've uploaded another episode. I'm having too much fun.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”