[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Project: V.O.R.T.E.X - Community

Project: V.O.R.T.E.X

Tell your own story!
Now with 50% more fried chicken goodness!

Project: V.O.R.T.E.X is one of the longest-running series on the site. Based around time travel with strong fantasy elements, the Project: V.O.R.T.E.X series is one of the biggest in the Mega-Verse collaborative comic universe.

Here are some re-caps to get you up to date with the current series.

MORE TO COME

Now that it's to late could i make an appearance?

Sure DBMAN1 I will do another pick a fig and this time it will be a white list of people that missed out the first time! I will put your name down on it!

Our friend Qaz123123 has arrived at an undisclosed area in the middle of nowhere... But what is project vortex?!?

charliebucket wrote:[gallery]The vortex part I: a visit[/gallery]

Our friend Qaz123123 has arrived at an undisclosed area in the middle of nowhere... But what is project vortex?!?
does anybody know how to add photos to a forum post? I can't seem to figure it out!

charliebucket wrote:Part III: Steverson goes over to the oasis for a drink 'o' water... He's gonna get a nasty surprise!
Oh yeah just to let y'all know this I will be doing recaps for each episode and I hope to get most of them done today! Just to get up to date! :)

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”