[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Project: V.O.R.T.E.X - Page 288 - Community

Project: V.O.R.T.E.X

Tell your own story!
Well this thread totally ain't dead or anything, and I'm definitely not commenting on a thread that hasn't had a comment in 11 months. Nope, not at all.

All jokes aside, I just wanted to make a formal post to say that I've returned.

There were a lot of reasons why I wanted to leave the site last year, partly because my personal life was really chaotic and partly because I wasn't motivated to do my comic anymore, because I wasn't enjoying the characters or the universe I had created. I also had an ending planned out which was far too ambitious for me (or really anyone that doesn't have a degree in editing and a collection worth over $4,000,000) to ever pull off, and because I knew I couldn't pull the ending off, I found it hard getting motivated. Suffice to say, I'd bitten off more than I could chew. And as much as I loved collaborating with the other guys in the Mega-Verse (Admiral-Sabree, NatoGreavesy, JoeFilms, GreenSpartan082, amongst others) I found getting motivated really hard and I struggled to meet deadlines, which were all set by myself and had nothing to do with the others. Simply put, I was writing my comic for everyone other than myself

H O W E V E R

I have returned. For now, I've returned just to sneak around the site, read other's content, chat on the forums and spread the charliebucket cheer across the cosmos.

Now this brings up the question "what happens to Project: V.O.R.T.E.X?"

Well, my remasters of the original series, as well as it's immediate sequel "The Legend of Sabree" are cancelled. Not postponed, but cancelled. I will not be returning to my remaster of Project: V.O.R.T.E.X. As much as I dislike my early work with a passion greater than that of The Mighty Void, I don't feel like I want to go backwards and tell a story that has already been told. With that in mind, I might continue Project: V.O.R.T.E.X in some capacity. I've already been talking to Admiral-Sabree (and the other guys to a lesser extent) about the future of my comic and the Mega-Verse in general, and me and Sabree are planning out the next part of the V.O.R.T.E.X saga and how it will tie into the greater storyline of our comic universe. As to when it's released? I have no idea when I will begin posting comics again, and I don't want to give an estimate because I might not be able to live up to it.

So in conclusion, Project: V.O.R.T.E.X will continue some day soon, but for now, I'm gonna stick to just hanging out here. Having said that...

Watch This Space

Hey Charliebucket! I came back recently to. Just been sneaking around. I wonder if anyone is actually active all that much anymore. Hmmmm

RuCat757 wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:27 am
Hey Charliebucket! I came back recently to. Just been sneaking around. I wonder if anyone is actually active all that much anymore. Hmmmm
Hey Ru! It's been a while... And yeah, the forums aren't as busy as they were before

Happy Easter from me and your overlord Jeff.

Huh this is still a thing, Intresting.

Roebuck wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:03 am
Huh this is still a thing, Intresting.
Yes it is...

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:36 pm
Glory to Vortex!
Praise unto Jeff!

charliebucket wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 7:19 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote: