[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Project: V.O.R.T.E.X - Page 287 - Community

Project: V.O.R.T.E.X

Tell your own story!

Looks like I missed a lot

Hey everyone, I just wanted to give a little announcement here. As of recently (last few months) I've been focusing on other hobbies, which has hindered the time I can spend working on comics and being active on the forums/gallery. I've realized that I can't spend time on both and because of this, I've stopped being active with both. However, I still want to work on and write for my comic. I'll keep working with the MV guys on comics and I'll continue to check on my thread, however my time on the forums and gallery is over for now... Expect more frequent uploads from me, but I won't be active on the forums that much anymore.

Thank you and sorry...

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:44 am
Hey everyone, I just wanted to give a little announcement here. As of recently (last few months) I've been focusing on other hobbies, which has hindered the time I can spend working on comics and being active on the forums/gallery. I've realized that I can't spend time on both and because of this, I've stopped being active with both. However, I still want to work on and write for my comic. I'll keep working with the MV guys on comics and I'll continue to check on my thread, however my time on the forums and gallery is over for now... Expect more frequent uploads from me, but I won't be active on the forums that much anymore.

Thank you and sorry...
Thanks for sharing. You’ll be missed, man.

It's ok, Charlie. Still glad to see you post, even if you're not on the forums.

We'll immortalize you with customs or in some way.

It’s good Chuck. We all have those moments.

Actually, the whole world is having those moments right now.

No issues. Hitting a rut and then falling off.

AS long as you dont go disappearing on us without telling us Charles, lol, You do you buddy!

Hey everyone, just wanted to tell you all that I'm still alive, but for the time being I most likely won't be posting here on the forums or working on my comic. Things might change in the future, but for the time being, consider Project: V.O.R.T.E.X on permanent hiatus. Not cancelled, but I don't know when it will continue or in what form. It could be tomorrow or it could be in five years. Or never. Thanks for sticking by all these years and sorry I let you all down.

Don't apologize! Its your life , you live it out as you wish!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”