[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Resolve comics forum post - Community

Resolve comics forum post

Tell your own story!
This forum is dedicated to my comic series, Resolve. Resolve loosely follows a group of elite operatives working under UNSC High Command. Special Operations Command. The series is focused on a non cannon, distant colony world that appeared seemingly out of the night, the darker forces that work beyond the basic confines of reality, and the growing struggles of mankind to confront off there opposition or face annihilation. With growing intentions to expand on characters and darker themes.

Resolve is also part of the now(Comparatively) long running Mega-Verse collaboration, a series of fan comics orginally inspired by and set in a altered but similar timeline to the Cannon Halo series. Founded by myself, NatoGreavesy, CharlieBucket and (the no longer active Jason397a). With later members joining the collaboration. Wile the story's are connected and have references with other series within the Mega-Verse. They, for the most part, are not crucial to understanding the events of Resolve. (Although this may not hold true for the Battle of Antares event, or future series chapters.) Link to the main Mega-Verse Thread === (https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... =24&t=3785)

Below is a list of Comics. (,and recaps) that will help you either find a place to start or catch up on current events in the series.

Comics:
The quarintine zone
Unknow patrol- will resume when I get the chance.
Jarrell ka darrel
Bad Blood-progress
Recergence-progress

Storys:
Project Z19 (page 2)
Recergence - crossing the exspance
Recergence - a secondary objective.

For the new base i would recommend a TITANIC gate way :P

DBMAN1 wrote:For the new base i would recommend a TITANIC gate way :P
it needs to be big but not too big. This base is for oni, and it's in the middle of the Arctic. Then again mabey if it was built into a forruner structure or something hmmm.

Oh make it INSIDE the mountain? Or were you doing that already?

Community Team
Looking forward to see what you come up with! :)

Cary

Idk right now it's just out in the middle of no where. Outpost haven is built into a mountain so I'm not sure if resuing the same idea is a good idea. But then again it might work. I wish mega made more arctic themed sets honestly.

Same and more white Spartans.

DBMAN1 wrote:Same and more white Spartans.
That too we have gotten more arctic marines and pilots then spartans... I didn't even think that was possible.

True everything is possible, even if it's highly unlikly.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”