[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Resolve comics forum post - Page 17 - Community

Resolve comics forum post

Tell your own story!
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:22 am
charliebucket wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:18 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:29 am

Thanks charliebucket, so I think I'm going to focus on the Flood for my next major timeline update. I'll start drafting summarized info for it. I'm also still doing the logs. I'm going to do another log in your post next I think.
I like The Flood. Sadly, I only have one Flood set (2013 Drop Pod). They never released the 2014 deluxe battle pack thing in NZ. I wasn't into Halo back in 2011 when they released the Anniversary edition Flood pack. So not much Flood related stuff recently.
Man that has to suck. I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE Flood.

If your looking some some cheep combat forms you can find a seller on eBay cutesorce that sells them for really cheap. I normally do a best offer for 3$ each and get a lot of 3 or 4. There from Hong Kong but I've gotten guns and flood from them about 7, 8 times now so there pretty reliable. Also free shipping.
Kool. I might check it out. I don't want to overspend on Halo and other modern sets, though. I'm after Dragons for the most part now. Another year and a half and I can get a job which means loads of $$$ to spend of Mega or whatever.

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:27 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:18 am

I like The Flood. Sadly, I only have one Flood set (2013 Drop Pod). They never released the 2014 deluxe battle pack thing in NZ. I wasn't into Halo back in 2011 when they released the Anniversary edition Flood pack. So not much Flood related stuff recently.

If your looking some some cheep combat forms you can find a seller on eBay cutesorce that sells them for really cheap. I normally do a best offer for 3$ each and get a lot of 3 or 4. There from Hong Kong but I've gotten guns and flood from them about 7, 8 times now so there pretty reliable. Also free shipping.
Kool. I might check it out. I don't want to overspend on Halo and other modern sets, though. I'm after Dragons for the most part now. Another year and a half and I can get a job which means loads of $$$ to spend of Mega or whatever.
fair enough but there cheap at least and easy to get. Dragons stuff is pretty good but im after the destiny stuff right now. After that I need to slowly save for a scarab.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:43 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:

fair enough but there cheap at least and easy to get. Dragons stuff is pretty good but im after the destiny stuff right now. After that I need to slowly save for a scarab.
The Scarab looks nice. One day....

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:59 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:43 pm
charliebucket wrote:

The Scarab looks nice. One day....
Yeah

One day the scarab will be mine. But not today or the next few months. I will have a caball gunship though :D

Also

It will be up later. Hopefully.

The Harvester? it looks kool. If I get one set from Destiny it'll be that. It's a lot of $$$, though. And postage from the States AHHHHHH my wallet will need to go to hospital.

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:14 am
The Harvester? it looks kool. If I get one set from Destiny it'll be that. It's a lot of $$$, though. And postage from the States AHHHHHH my wallet will need to go to hospital.
Ya its not easy on the poor things. 7Just finished off paying for my destiny 2 collectors edition. harvesters the second to last set I need to pay for. I got till September first to pay the hole thing off though so I'll be ready to pick it up then. That's what I like about paying in full with pre orders no tax. I want some assasin creed sets and i might just hunt for some old set when i get the chance but for now i have to wait for the most part for destiny stuff.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:00 am
charliebucket wrote:
Ya its not easy on the poor things. 7Just finished off paying for my destiny 2 collectors edition. harvesters the second to last set I need to pay for. I got till September first to pay the hole thing off though so I'll be ready to pick it up then. That's what I like about paying in full with pre orders no tax. I want some assasin creed sets and i might just hunt for some old set when i get the chance but for now i have to wait for the most part for destiny stuff.
Yeah the Destiny looks kool. Dragons is great for terrain and Assassin's Creed is good for the GunBoat and head and hair moulds.

You should post some photos of the Harvester when you get it.

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:19 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
Yeah the Destiny looks kool. Dragons is great for terrain and Assassin's Creed is good for the GunBoat and head and hair moulds.

O I will. Got something in plan using destiny stuff for recall. Something short but to emphasis the point that the Vercanasa Wave creates massive time distortions and rippling throughout time and space on a large scale. (As if the base being from 900 years in the future didnt make that clear) So much so that it can confuse someone who knows 9nth dimensional space.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:30 am
charliebucket wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:19 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:

O I will. Got something in plan using destiny stuff for recall. Something short but to emphasis the point that the Vercanasa Wave creates massive time distortions and rippling throughout time and space on a large scale. (As if the base being from 900 years in the future didnt make that clear) So much so that it can confuse someone who knows 9nth dimensional space.
That sounds kool.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”