[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Resolve comics forum post - Page 18 - Community

Resolve comics forum post

Tell your own story!
charliebucket wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:01 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:30 am
charliebucket wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:19 am

Yeah the Destiny looks kool. Dragons is great for terrain and Assassin's Creed is good for the GunBoat and head and hair moulds.

You should post some photos of the Harvester when you get it.
O I will. Got something in plan using destiny stuff for recall. Something short but to emphasis the point that the Vercanasa Wave creates massive time distortions and rippling throughout time and space on a large scale. (As if the base being from 900 years in the future didnt make that clear) So much so that it can confuse someone who knows 9nth dimensional space.
That sounds kool.
Ya will hopefully give the timeline and everyone a exscluse to introduce guardians into there comic lol.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:07 am
charliebucket wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:30 am

O I will. Got something in plan using destiny stuff for recall. Something short but to emphasis the point that the Vercanasa Wave creates massive time distortions and rippling throughout time and space on a large scale. (As if the base being from 900 years in the future didnt make that clear) So much so that it can confuse someone who knows 9nth dimensional space.
That sounds kool.
Ya will hopefully give the timeline and everyone a exscluse to introduce guardians into there comic lol.
I need to get some Destiny sets. They never released ANY in NZ, sadly. The figures look really kool, though.

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:11 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
charliebucket wrote:

That sounds kool.
I need to get some Destiny sets. They never released ANY in NZ, sadly. The figures look really kool, though.
Wow no sets at all?

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:16 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:

Wow no sets at all?
Yeah. Not even a figure pack, unfortunately.

Yeah, all I ever saw in Australia were a few of first wave of the armoury packs. Those disappeared pretty quickly, and they didn't even show up here until the next wave were being released in the US.

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:59 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:16 pm
charliebucket wrote:

Wow no sets at all?
Yeah. Not even a figure pack, unfortunately.
Wow I'm shocked at that.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:01 pm
Yeah, all I ever saw in Australia were a few of first wave of the armoury packs. Those disappeared pretty quickly, and they didn't even show up here until the next wave were being released in the US.
So they don't have Hezen Lords?

I haven't seen it in Australia, no. I ordered my Hezen Lords online around the same time the first armoury packs started showing up in stores here.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:32 pm
I haven't seen it in Australia, no. I ordered my Hezen Lords online around the same time the first armoury packs started showing up in stores here.
I see. There goes that idea...

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”