[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Feature requests - Page 16 - Community

Feature requests

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
Bmatt123 wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:32 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:48 pm
Arcsylver wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:16 am
How about a way for users to ignore/hide posts from users we do not want to see i.e. Spammers.
That's a good idea!
this is a great idea!
I'm a bit late, but yeah. I'd love that. There's two specific people who can't seem to grasp the unspoken rule of "don't post more than twice in one day unless it's high quality content" and I'd love an ignore button.

TheGenericSchlub wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:34 am
Bmatt123 wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:32 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:48 pm
That's a good idea!
this is a great idea!
I'm a bit late, but yeah. I'd love that. There's two specific people who can't seem to grasp the unspoken rule of "don't post more than twice in one day unless it's high quality content" and I'd love an ignore button.
I really want that now.

I kinda want a Private messaging Feature it could be useful for contests

rsjones76 wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:53 pm
That's a slippery slope. PM's are much easier to use for abuse and inappropriate content, and are harder for moderators to keep track of. Especially if the user who sends the PM also has the power to delete the conversation.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:00 pm
rsjones76 wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:53 pm
That's a slippery slope. PM's are much easier to use for abuse and inappropriate content, and are harder for moderators to keep track of. Especially if the user who sends the PM also has the power to delete the conversation.
Yeah your probably right

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”