[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Feature requests - Page 12 - Community

Feature requests

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 10:44 pm
Night mode/theme would be nice (like Reddit)
Or waypoint

Also, again I’d like for you to get a notification when someone quotes you on the forums.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 10:52 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Or waypoint

Also, again I’d like for you to get a notification when someone quotes you on the forums.
also the option to turn off highlighted threads for the threads you don't follow or like.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 11:15 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 10:52 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Or waypoint

also the option to turn off highlighted threads for the threads you don't follow or like.
Just hit “Mark all as read”

Not sure where to put this, but I'd just like to thank the mods and site crew for sorting out the report button!

Thanks guys much appreciated :)

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:07 pm
Not sure where to put this, but I'd just like to thank the mods and site crew for sorting out the report button!

Thanks guys much appreciated :)
It got its use, that’s for sure.

I was thinking maybe a filter for specific user’s galleries. For example, Zarry and Nato have over 1000 posts and I have over 800, finding one specific post is impossible. A filter would make it much easier.

That's a good idea. I know when I go looking for one of my own posts, I usually just search my hard drive rather than the site.

Is weird Nato that I know basically how to navigate your series on here to find what I'm looking for.

Please create a Pokemon thread under "sets and lines"

I love a dedicated Off Topic tab on the forums.

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”