[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Feature requests - Page 13 - Community

Feature requests

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
I think Mega should add way for you to choose avatar. You can go the database of figures, select an image (each image has an icon that you can tap to make your avatar), (Optional) crop it and press done it, thus making it your avatar.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:00 pm
I think Mega should add way for you to choose avatar. You can go the database of figures, select an image (each image has an icon that you can tap to make your avatar), (Optional) crop it and press done it, thus making it your avatar.
That’s a great idea. Or maybe we could submit our own pictures for our avatars. They would have to go thru moderation first, of course.

Murple wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:00 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
That’s a great idea. Or maybe we could submit our own pictures for our avatars. They would have to go thru moderation first, of course.
Yeah. That's why I thought we could use the figure database, so it would be easier for us and the mods to select and such.

I mean, to save the mods some time and energy, and so we could use pictures of figs that we like, but don't have.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:10 pm
Murple wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:00 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Yeah. That's why I thought we could use the figure database, so it would be easier for us and the mods to select and such.

I mean, to save the mods some time and energy, and so we could use pictures of figs that we like, but don't have.
True dat.

Web Team
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
This is one feature we have been wanting to deliver for a long time now.
Unfortunately, there just hasn't been the right moment to add that to one of our releases.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:10 pm

Wait.. How did I miss this???
This is a brilliant idea. I've added it to the list.

Request: Could it be made possible to report individual accounts for impersonation without having to wait for them on to post on the forums?

Survivor11 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:11 am
Request: Could it be made possible to report individual accounts for impersonation without having to wait for them on to post on the forums?
Please this

Survivor11 wrote:
R/suspiciouslyspecific if this was in any other situation or time period.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:07 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
R/suspiciouslyspecific if this was in any other situation or time period.
Rule of Reddit good sir, do not say a subreddit in this context outside of Reddit.

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”